Console Patches Update

nestor

Hola, I am Nestor the  producer for KSP.

Based on the inquiries about the status of KSP on Xbox One and PS4 I wanted to give more information regarding the current status.

First of all, I understand the frustration some of our console users are facing with the save issues on PS4 and Xbox One. We are doing the best we can to resolve this issue, but this is a difficult and time consuming process.

Unfortunately we didn’t spot those issues during the internal QA, external QA and certification QA. But, as soon as we knew about them, we began following the bug reports on the tracker, the forum, reddit and support email. This has allowed us to reproduce and isolate the problem, and we have been working closely with Flying Tiger Entertainment on a patch for both consoles. We have been doing internal and external testing of the patches for the last 2 weeks and preparing them for certification. Unfortunately we can’t announce any release date yet as we have to finish the QA process to submit the patch for certification.

We regret that we can not give you a date for the release, but be sure we are doing all we can to keep our players satisfied. We will give more information as soon as we can.

Hola!

We have read all your messages, and we appreciate your patience. I just want to give you a brief update about consoles.

Xbox One

The patch has been doing great in our internal tests. We are getting closer to submitting for certification.

PS4 

The patch is giving more trouble and we still don't have a final solution. The work done on QA has been helpful but we are still not there. We expect Flying Tiger to find a solution to continue with the process.

PS4 on Europe

We have made a lot of progress on this, but we want to have the saving issue fixed before actually submitting the game for certification. We are working on all that as our priorities.

Saludos

• 2 weeks later...