FPS Dropping in VAB

My FPS drops by 64 in the VAB for some reason, and I have no idea why it is happening. I believe some parts or mod is causing this issue. I am unsure how to figure out which mods are causing the issue. But the only way to fix the FPS is to delete the file generated by ModuleManager in GameData and then restart the game. The FPS drops as soon as I scroll through my saved ships. Even after deleting all my ships and opening the load list where both are empty, the fps still drops. However, when I don't load a ship and instead start the game and create a new one from scratch and add all the parts from my mods, the FPS does not drop. Even after disabling all the mods, the same problem occurs. I think my save file is bugged as well since removing everything from GameData but Squad hasn't fixed my problem. Here's the zip of the career: https://www.dropbox.com/s/smo1eni8owbgutc/career.zip?dl=0

Here are some warnings from the debug menu:

[Warning]: [Part]: PartModule TransferDialogSpawner at Mark1-2Pod, index 7: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
Looking for TransferDialogSpawner in other indices...

[Warning]: ...no TransferDialogSpawner module found on part definition. Skipping...

[Warning]: [Part]: PartModule TransferDialogSpawner at crewCabin, index 4: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.

[Warning]: ...no TransferDialogSpawner module found on part definition. Skipping...

[Warning]: [Part]: PartModule TransferDialogSpawner at crewCabin, index 4: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.

kfR1dim.jpg

This is from loading a ship.

gAIFwxK.jpg

And even after clicking new, the FPS still remains low.

xXTcZf0.jpg

Edited by DrPastah

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.