"Debunker" says Falcon 9 does not go into space.

Scotius

At some point, you just have to sit back and let the crazies be crazy.  Can't argue with em - they'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.  Best (IMO) is just to ignore them, because the more attention you bring to them, the more motivated they are to continue.

If they think it's impossible to go to space, whatever.  Unless it impacts actual spaceflight, it really doesn't matter.

Edited by Slam_Jones

32 minutes ago, Slam_Jones said:

At some point, you just have to sit back and let the crazies be crazy.  Can't argue with em - they'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.  Best (IMO) is just to ignore them, because the more attention you bring to them, the more motivated they are to continue.

If they think it's impossible to go to space, whatever.  Unless it impacts actual spaceflight, it really doesn't matter.

This, I can say that elephants don't exist, they died out long ago. 
All the photos and videos of them are just cgi or models like dinosaurs or other monsters.
Now try to disprove me. 

I'm not even bothering, attempting to go into a serious discussion with flat earthers. I actually consider them living proof of the dangers of lead poisoning (I see no other reason a person can be this dumb in this day and age where knowledge is but a few button presses away) . And I think we should all take pity on these people and feel very sorry for them having to grow up in houses with lead water pipes when they where born / baby's.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.