Round Kerbin Chalenge

I am not sure if anyone has done a similiar Chalenge to this so please understand.

I have taken a break from developing my recent light comendus pod update, for a chalenge Gamax19 and myself have created it is rather simple but a engineering chalenge none the less so here goes.

You have to use stock parts to make an aircraft which ways less than 12 tonnes and land and take of at 10-20 checkpoints which you set at differtent points of kerbin, and try and fly around kerbin from the ksc to the ksc if you succeed you are a great engineer you can use personalised kerman if you wish good luck. P.S this is a community chalenge so feel free to change the rules as you see fit the ones I have stated are just guidlines for a light class challenge .

Finnaly the criteria I have typed are what Gam and I will be using after the challenge I will state here who won and where we ran out of resources or crashed.

fogot to metion the challenge me and my brother are startinG begins tonight after I Sign out.                          LET THE CHALLENGE BEGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

10 minutes ago, DoctorDavinci said:

@Tinyeth (Taulord100) - Welcome to the forums ... I am going to direct you to the following thread as it will likely assist you in improving upon this challenge

Thanks for the help DoctorDavinci

Heads up me and gam are at checkpoint I and it is looking grim.

Edited by Tinyeth (Taulord100)

Ha we made it Tau.

it's simple be under 12 tonnes and DONT CRASH!!!                                                                                            I am leading at the moment as I am further from the ksc so I will fly first to checkpoint II.

Me and Gam  succesfully made it to Checkpoint II. Not just that I am at Checkpoint III just waiting for gam to take off to meet me. Finally we would like to know if anyone else  is doing a round Kerbin challenge and what the tweaks if any  are to the criteria. (it was late last night and was thinking of routes to reach Checkpoint IV)

Correction

Final position from team Tau.

0Ko2yAf.png

Will i make it.

Km9VjA3.png?2

Well this is it for team Tau halfway mark, And 3/4 to CheckpointV.

This Challenge was a blast. :D

Will do this challenge again it was brilliant especialy as i'm not  much of an aircraft designer views were great.

Finally I will still keep up to date to see how Gam does, well I have already got a new design planed to start again shortly thank you for following this challenge everyone.  :cool:

Incorrect literature

1 hour ago, Dogenutt said:

Okay I would love to see a save file for the 12 checkpoints or at least show us a map of the checkpoints using the flags in game. Hopefully this can help ya! :D 

We are modifuing a mallard to place all the 14 checkpoint's and 3 aircraft pheonix G 01 my one and tau pen 794 you can guess who that belongs to and our little brother's one it should be ready for today or tomorrow. 

(How do you post a save game?):huh:

It would be brilliant if you do this challenge and post your progress and images here. Gam and myself are going to name the custom mallard the checkpoint placment vehicle, you'll find it in the stock vehicle's just in case you  want to make your own custom track.

Good luck!!!.

I've just  thought  of  my new entry for the  challenge  it is  called  the        Harpy T4X

Behold the harpy T4X.

AngiHR1.png

I did slight adjustments 1 less landing gear better engine and less intakes. this will be another aircraft already on the custom save when we work out how to get it done. heads up we just need to place the deafult track if we can it will be tommorow thank you for your patients.

adding more text

On 17/08/2016 at 0:38 AM, Tinyeth (Taulord100) said:

Behold the harpy T4X.

AngiHR1.png

I did slight adjustments 1 less landing gear better engine and less intakes. this will be another aircraft already on the custom save when we work out how to get it done. heads up we just need to place the deafult track if we can it will be tommorow thank you for your patients.

Yep it is more difficult than I expected.

On 8/13/2016 at 5:45 PM, Tinyeth (Taulord100) said:

I am not sure if anyone has done a similiar Chalenge to this so please understand.

I have taken a break from developing my recent light comendus pod update, for a chalenge Gamax19 and myself have created it is rather simple but a engineering chalenge none the less so here goes.

You have to use stock parts to make an aircraft which ways less than 12 tonnes and land and take of at 10-20 checkpoints which you set at differtent points of kerbin, and try and fly around kerbin from the ksc to the ksc if you succeed you are a great engineer you can use personalised kerman if you wish good luck. P.S this is a community chalenge so feel free to change the rules as you see fit the ones I have stated are just guidlines for a light class challenge .

Finnaly the criteria I have typed are what Gam and I will be using after the challenge I will state here who won and where we ran out of resources or crashed.

fogot to metion the challenge me and my brother are startinG begins tonight after I Sign out.                          LET THE CHALLENGE BEGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

I can't really download save files, so just a pic of where they are, or the N° W°'s of each one, ( Kerbalmaps.com ), so I can do this challenge.

20 hours ago, W. Kerman said:

I can't really download save files, so just a pic of where they are, or the N° W°'s of each one, ( Kerbalmaps.com ), so I can do this challenge.

Sorry me and my brother are developing a free game with unity. (it is just a hobby so it may never be released and we are trying not to spend a penny so we will be absent for a while)

6 hours ago, Gamax19 said:

Sorry me and my brother are developing a free game with unity. (it is just a hobby so it may never be released and we are trying not to spend a penny so we will be absent for a while)

What game, if you guys do make it, I'd love to play/look at it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.