Craft review submissions

foGStpb.png

STOCK CRAFT SUBMISSIONS

Hey it's me, welcome to my craft review submissions thread. There are really no rules for this. If i can get it to work, i'll review it, simple as that.

all reviews will be posted in the form of a video on my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/8bitgammers/videos?shelf_id=1&view=0&sort=dd

the video will be posted as a response to your submission so you don't have to constantly check.

How to get reviewed:

1. post a photo of your craft.

2. add the link to the craft file.

3. wait and hope that the craft will work for me :).

very simple.

Edited by 8bitgammers

11 minutes ago, 8bitgammers said:

thanks for the crafts.

i'll get the vids out over the weekend

You're welcome. Thanks for the review. They are going through shakedown now to make sure of combat ability so I'd prefer lots of eyes.

Hey a new review series? Wishing you the best of luck. Try not to be too critical of things you don't like as that has been the death of other similar review series on the forums. But i'm in support of anything that can help showcase more people's creations. I guess you could review my helicopter but it's already seen enough attention. I don't really have much else available to be reviewed right now. 

I have a stock jet aircraft for review, one of the most versatile and easy-to-fly birds I've ever made.

WxFZuej.jpg?1

It's called the Ka-197 "Seagull," and here's the DL link.

It only has two action groups: 1 to open the cargo bay thing, 2 to reverse thrust for difficult landings.

It can land on water, and cruise at about 40 m/s that way, but unfortunately can't take off again from water. It will, however, lift off at about 42-45 m/s in perfect, ideal conditions, and no need to worry about a tailstrike, I haven't managed to make it do it yet. It can barely clear Mach 1 in a dive or in a high-altitude situation.

https://kerbalx.com/WorkaroundIndustries/Workaround-Industries-PRMKII-Miniaturized-Turboprop-Aircraft

qzDnp2h.png

Small, reliable, and easy* to fly, it is a versatile turboprop aircraft. For optimal computer performance, disable the ground effects on the jets.

*easy, as in controllable. It will NOT work properly without you following the instructions given on the KerbalX page.

I have a few ships that you could review. (about 75)

EwS6PrS.png5tgjfwY.pngBK97yM7.png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7Q5NPUcsUYkUzZCZW5kUElONHc

You don't need to review every single one. (of course you don't) Just pick one, maybe two for you to review if you are at all interested.

Edit: I have few more propeller driven aircraft and a few tanks as well. Let me know if you would be interested in seeing those.

Edited by Abraxsas
Reasons?

15 hours ago, Abraxsas said:

You don't need to review every single one. (of course you don't) Just pick one, maybe two for you to review if you are at all interested.

Edit: I have few more propeller driven aircraft and a few tanks as well. Let me know if you would be interested in seeing those.

wow, thats a lot of craft! this series won't end soon i guess :wink:

i'll get to as many as possible.

4 minutes ago, 8bitgammers said:

I'm gonna submit some other crafts, improvements on the Pico. Namely the ASM and Mini ASM variants, so you can have fun with those.

1 hour ago, 8bitgammers said:

There are tons of craft but they are all very nice, @Abraxsas is my friend and I've seen quite a few of them, the ones I've seen are very nice.

Edited by legoclone09

16 minutes ago, Alphasus said:

iXTzafP.jpg

CR-02 Pico S

O1RLYHG.jpg

CR-03 Pico 2

Links will be PM'ed over. These craft files are still highly secret.

I've got the pm, and i'll wait a bit to post a review on them to give some others a chance.

18 hours ago, Abraxsas said:

I've finished your review here:

7 minutes ago, 8bitgammers said:

I've got the pm, and i'll wait a bit to post a review on them to give some others a chance.

Thanks for waiting by the way. I do agree that others should get the chance to post their crafts. 

@8bitgammers

I don't think you armor-tested the Abraxas.

Edited by Alphasus

33 minutes ago, 8bitgammers said:

I've finished your review here:

Why thank you.

I will definitely look into adding more RCS ports on it!

A few pointers, the turret on the bottom from the camera angle is able to be uncoupled and aimed freely regardless of ship orientation. this can be done by un-docking the docking ports in the framework of the turret. Adding on to that, the SRB warhead/torpedo thingys I made are supposed to be un-docked and reattached to the front of the aimable turret so that it can be used in the same way. Also, the SRB torpedos are meant to be twin linked so that they fire in tandem. I have no idea how they became separate stages but whatever. The Craft obviously needs a description so my bad there. The aimable turret can also be locked again by quick saving and quick loading, without accelerating of course. Sorry again for not leaving a vehicle description.pJb4fic.jpgbdocRDY.jpgV4n1x80.png

Edited by Abraxsas

Just now, 8bitgammers said:

the craft had wing armor, it would clearly have been broken with is why I suggested using panels.

Oh, thanks! I can help to do some reviews if you want. No voice, though, and I would be basically using text to convey what my impressions are. 

1 minute ago, Alphasus said:

Oh, thanks! I can help to do some reviews if you want. No voice, though, and I would be basically using text to convey what my impressions are. 

that would be great! text works just fine in most cases. I only use voice because I can.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.