[1.1.x] TAL Radially Attached Experimental Data Storage Container Redux

ndiver

I uploaded on Spacedock the small but extremely useful mod created by Talisar TAL Radially Attached Experimental Data Storage Container; after the death of the original download link and closure of its thread. I did not modified the mod, and is thus exactly as released by its creator.

The license of the mod is Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0

Spacedock download link: http://spacedock.info/mod/910/TAL Radially Attached Experimental Data Storage Container

1471794962-tal-raedsc.jpg

The mod is working perfectly in 1.1.2, and I assume that it should works fine in 1.1.3 (not tested yet).

The (closed) original thread:

Here was its description:

It's a radially attached part intended for kerbals to use to store experimental data while on EVA. It is located in the science tab and is integrated into the technology tree.

To use, right click on the part while on EVA to store data. When it contains data, you may right click on the part to review stored data and either transmit or delete it.

I'm not a modder, and do not have experience in maintaining mod. I assume that the community will help for this point in the future.

Edited by ndiver

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.