Game randomly freezes up on ps4 during build process

So I have been playing this game on PS4 cause I don't have the money for a super computer, noticed the game liked to freeze up during the my build phase but it never technically crashed so I couldn't send in a bug report...honestly though every time I pick up the controller this happens. Plus the only time I actually had the game running long enough to get a satellite in orbit my save file got corrupted meaning I wasted all my time put into any of my projects,my question is when are we gonna get a update that will stop this.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel your pain man, I've lost 3 huge saved games to crashes.  For the time being, I just enjoy experimenting with builds, and don't get too attached to anything I put in orbit because I know  it WILL crash, and i WILL lose everything. Id advise keeping an eye on the Devnote Tuesday posts in the daily Kerbal forum. Also, When I build something I like, I snap a pic with my phone with hopes of rebuilding it after the patch comes. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.