Craft recovery on Mün surface Contract

Holly schnikies do I have a tough one going on. 

There's a mk 1 command pod on surface and it's not on a level surface either it's a 9.8degree slope so. I'm have a doozy of a time grabbing from above. I'm thinking of landing a cargo container and ramp near by and using a near by rover to push pod into container and take off get lunar orbit very gradually so as not to destroy pod then send grabber for it. Any other ideas that could work better?

Best tips is probably an rover with an claw in one end and an counterweight in the other, have two deactivated engines who will balance craft then payload is grabbed.
Have plenty of reaction wheels. 
If payload is heavy I might put an engine in the back so I could switch from wheel down to claw forward once suborbital, this way I could use the fuel in the counterweight to reach orbit.

I would also have an separate return module with heatshield and parachutes in Mun orbit. This simplify rover design a lot as it only has to reach mun orbit not reenter. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.