mods that add parts to make spacecrafts and probes more interesting?

maybach123

50 minutes ago, DaMachinator said:

This is a very vague question. Interesting in what way?

adds more a selection of parts to use from to make the probes look a bit more fleshed out and less drab. I dont really know how to describe it in any other way. The mod that @Stone Blue posted is a good example but i would like to see a others to have a wider selection of parts. Im making a machinima and the probes i have built with stock parts look really boring.

I've used Boxsat before for probes which adds something new to them (the forum page says 1.0.5 but the mod is compatible with 1.1.3). In my current save though I use RemoteTech which doesn't add any parts but makes probes much much more important so more care has to go into designing them. Made probes infinitely more enjoyable for me.

Edited by Qwarkk

RLA Stockalike adds gold variants of satellites, and a round probe core in a .625m form factor:

Modular Rocket Systems adds more .625m parts:

Fuel Tanks Plus gives you more options for .625m fuel tanks:

Near Future Solar has some neat looking solars, and Near Future Propulsion has some cool electric engines, although you may want Near Future Electrical to help power them.

Atomic Age by Porkjet adds the radioisotope rocket, a .625m rocket made of an RTG.

2 hours ago, Bombaatu said:

My go-to is the Coatl Aerospace ProbesPlus mentioned above. However, Bluedog Design Bureau has some interesting probe parts & science experiments (along with an INSANE amount of rocket parts).

A L L    T H E     P A R T S

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.