[1.1.3] Tokamak Industries Refurbished Parts v0.1.2 (Featuring Porkjet's hab pack)

Tokamak

19 minutes ago, JaffaFediration said:

perhaps Porkjet has been so quiet about it because he plans to release it with the next new update of the game, making them official stock parts.

Porkjet doesn't work for squad any more (better job offer iirc)

But his style and standards live on in our modding community even if squad wants to say "Ambient occlusion isn't kerbal"

4 hours ago, passinglurker said:

Porkjet doesn't work for squad any more (better job offer iirc)

It's not just a matter of having left Squad, he's also dropped out of the modding scene as well. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

I'm taking over temporary maintenance of this mod, I've emailed @Tokamak about it, he said to do it.

Also, I hope to have LS in a few days, @JadeOfMaar is working on LS patches

I've also merged in a PR which fixes ModuleManager syntax for the OSE Workshop requirement, this thanks to @rspeed

@linuxgurugamer That's brilliant. The Mk2 parts should definitely be added to Tokamak. :) 

On 7/8/2017 at 1:31 PM, SchwinnTropius said:

Mk2 parts are a dime a dozen, but I always welcome more. Despite the high drag in stock aero, Mk2 parts are still my favorite form factor on looks alone. :)

Yes. Mk2 parts are so horrible in stock aero, but I have yet to be repelled from using them.

I know and love my mods. :ph34r: 

3 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@linuxgurugamer That's brilliant. The Mk2 parts should definitely be added to Tokamak. :) 

Yes. Mk2 parts are so horrible in stock aero, but I have yet to be repelled from using them.

I know and love my mods. :ph34r: 

I'm still trying to decide whether to add the mark 2 parts to Tokamak or to make a new mod of all of the mark 2 parts that I find.

The reason is at the Mark 2 parts all have a common theme in the Tokamak Parts mostly have a common thing but the themes don't really cross

2 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I'm still trying to decide whether to add the mark 2 parts to Tokamak or to make a new mod of all of the mark 2 parts that I find.

The reason is at the Mark 2 parts all have a common theme in the Tokamak Parts mostly have a common thing but the themes don't really cross

I see whatcha mean, I think keeping them separate is probably a better idea. 

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

And now I'll do Devil's Advocate. I have too many mods with only have one or two parts in them. Merging This Together may make sense from a total mod number point of view.

Probably if you put every parts in a different folder, it should be a very good idea to merge some little mods.

11 minutes ago, Merkov said:

Not to mention, if someone doesn't like all of the parts together, I happen to have heard of a guy who made some sort of janitor's closet mod for dealing with extra parts... :P

But that requires “dependency” (mind the quotes) on a mod that may or may not continue to work (or be updated) in the future, and that may or may not work on the client's install in the first place (I've given up on trying to get Janitor Closet to work on my install). I wouldn't mind an approach where the various categories of parts are stored in separate folders, so you can remove the parts you don't want to see.