Jeb's Sacrifice?

The Raging Sandwich

Jeb's Sacrifice  

36 members have voted

1. 1. If Jeb ever dies in my main game, should I throw his memorial into the Sun or send it out of the solar system?

• Into the Sun
    • Out of the Solar System

2 hours ago, The Raging Sandwich said:

I have it so the dead Kerbals can't respawn. So far in the main game I've killed 12 Kerbals total. ;.;

Huh k. If a kerbal dies for me and doesn't respawn instantly, I just edit the code. But back to your question: I'd say through his memorial out of the system.

Noooo! You missed option 3!

Put it into a highly eliptical orbit that phases with Kerbin's orbital period so that once every 25 years you can launch a mission to intercept, worship, leave offerings, make sacrifices, and watch them burn up as the comet-memorial passes close to the sun.

1 hour ago, The_Rocketeer said:

Noooo! You missed option 3!

Put it into a highly eliptical orbit that phases with Kerbin's orbital period so that once every 25 years you can launch a mission to intercept, worship, leave offerings, make sacrifices, and watch them burn up as the comet-memorial passes close to the sun.

I like the way you think.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.