New Sci-Fi SSTO/Needs name.

Here's another SSTO I made after taking a little hiatus from KSP. Right now, the best I can do for a name is "Star Wave," which I'm not extremely happy with. I'd love some suggestions for a better ship name, though. Winner get's a...um...we'll I'll buy you a beer if you're in town. How about that :wink:?

This ship is capable of obtaining a 160,000 K plus orbit with full station docking capability. It's a bit tricky to land if you're not willing to balance your fuel, but flies just fine for an SSTO.

vnOFfch.png

Vowa17V.png

Gle3f6k.png

5YIfuAy.png

kAnS9DX.png

Thanks for the look! As alway, appreciate any comments you might have.

Edited by Rezolution

Wow, now I can't look at my spaceplane without thinking of the Statute of Liberty! Thanks for that :wink:. Believe it or not, that's not what is was based on :D.

Some nice ideas guys. I did want a name that makes a nod to its unique (read goofy), shape.

Still, not quite what I'm looking for, though. 

As always, I appreciate your suggestions. If there's more, feel free to post 'em.

Edited by Rezolution

If you are kidding me you should check some real life craft nicks like BUFF (Boeing B-52) or SLUF (Vought A-7). If you are serious I think you are too serious, so yes, it is a typo. 

Edited by Signo

13 hours ago, Fellow314 said:

It's very clearly a Horned Viper.

And we have a winner! Say hello to the "Horned Viper" (and all other nicknames thus derived).

Fellow314 will have a six-pack of his choice waiting in the hanger for him after his next flight.

Thanks to everyone else who offered suggestions, as well. Maybe I'll try this again in the future ;). 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.