Is KSP ever run on sale.

Brent Kerman

2 minutes ago, Sharpy said:

For PC or Mac.

Not entirely so for consoles...

I can't speak on consoles for KSP in particular, but I can honestly say if you have a remotely decent PC and have the choice between PC an console, and you choose console, you did it to yourself.

Back to the actual question, though, KSP goes on sale every few months. I personally paid full price back in 2013 and it was something like $26. I felt bad at the time when it went on sale a few days later, but really it's among the best $26 I've ever spent.

In most countries the copyrights will not expire until everyone here is long dead. :wink:

If Disney continues to have it's way, in the US it won't ever expire.

Keep waiting on the sale, it will come back around.  You don't want to buy it till after the next patch anyway, its not in a very good state at the moment.

Edited by Alshain

1 hour ago, Brent Kerman said:

I says when you open it C 2011 - 2014

What!

2014 was when that version was RELEASED.  The copyright date for anything means that's the year that the copyright starts going into effect.  When there are multiple years included in the copyright (as in your example), they are there to cover previous versions - i.e. KSP was first copyrighted in 2011, and the current version includes that copyright, as well as the new version that has now been copyrighted.

1 hour ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Seems to be working fine for me, sale lasts another 10 days.

It is a Steam key though. If you'd rather get it elsewhere, keep an eye on the KSP Store and GOG.com.

I think he meant the site where he "downloaded" the "expired" version of the game. :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.