Should I publish my Black hole as a mod?

KerbalMan23

Depends exactly what is does, I guess.

I've seen mods that only change certain parameters, like wheel speed and impact tolerance. I don't see why this black hole mod could not be published.

It looks good and kerbalstylish. I think i would install it and visit it, it could be really faaaaaaaaar away outside eeloo, this is some how a "nice to have" and "worth visiting", it looks really cool somehow.
Cheers!:D
 Edit, maybe get that distortion / bending in front of the Event horizon a bit fleshed out, i am sure you get what i mean, the colouring is great anyway! (This is maybe difficult to implement i know...)

Edited by Mikki
eeloo?

Please help me make a millers world! Its just a full water planet. So please make a config and make the name and size and stuff. And I just pretty much place it around Gargantua. So please HELP!

Aswell as a way to disable temperature.

NOTE: sun flare is disabled. So you can see the black hole from Space.

7 hours ago, Mikki said:

It looks good and kerbalstylish. I think i would install it and visit it, it could be really faaaaaaaaar away outside eeloo, this is some how a "nice to have" and "worth visiting", it looks really cool somehow.
Cheers!:D
 Edit, maybe get that distortion / bending in front of the Event horizon a bit fleshed out, i am sure you get what i mean, the colouring is great anyway! (This is maybe difficult to implement i know...)

I don't know about a "Event Horizion". As of now I think that is currently IMPOSSIBLE. But maybe what i can do is probably add a Atmosphere which its texture is the background. But I don't know how.

EDIT: Or i can edit the corona to where its the background so it looks bent. I don't know. I'm going to test the corona one first.

Edited by KerbalMan23
Adding a option

19 hours ago, KerbalMan23 said:

Help me with turning off the temperature

so you can get close.

In my opinion it would be cool if you keep the true properties of your mod a secret to discover .... i`m sure many people are going to dl your mod if it stays a real challenge and somehow mysterious! Take your time to flesh it out, i keep my eye on this:wink:

Edited by Mikki
typo:D

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2016 at 0:08 AM, KerbalMan23 said:

I think I'm going to discontinue this. If anyone wants to take over. Here.

Do what you wan't. Do anything with it, I don't care.

EDIT: forgot to put license

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B04xgDYdUNb0RWRQa2diVWVUN00

FYI, you need to grant permission for each person to download right now.

I submitted my request