Deleting stock crafts

Does anyone know how to delete the stock crafts oN PS4? I've read a lot about keeping your file clean by deleting your own builds that aren't being used, and terminating debris in the tracking station, but they also mention deleting/disabling the stock crafts in both assembly buildings.... And I don't see how that's possible. It won't let you delete them straight up in the game; I've selected the file, and deleting it straight up isn't an option. I've tried loading a craft, deleting all of the parts, and saving to overwrite it, but it simply creates a second file next to the stock file. I've been all through the PS4 system files, and nothing lets you get to the actual stock .file.  If space is the big issue with this game, why not have the option to erase the 12+ ships with 300+ parts that are pre-loaded and not being used?? 

Hey Flying Tiger!!...how about a spot in the settings menu that lets us opt out of having these pre-built crafts that take up so much space????

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.