Kerbmarine Challenge

Welcome to the Kerbmarine challenge!

Intro:

Our research team has been having a lot of trouble trying to discover the depths of the ocean, they required something sufficient enough to go to very deep depths and collect data from the mysterious ocean floor. They agreed on making it true. Jebediah Kerman had the decission to actually participate in the first test mission, nothing special, it's not as if there's a kra- oh..

Explanation:

The mission sounds very easy, but is krakenly hard because of the water physics Kerbal Space Program has to offer. You are prompted to create a functional submarine that can dive into the water, this challenge is actually difficult, so I have included some mods that may help you out with this challenge.

Allowed mods:

Kerbal Aircraft Expansion: For a realistic propeller.

Tweakscale: To tweak all parts to whatever size you want your kerbmarine.

SM Marine: You may use any part from this mod, but I mainly added it for ballast tanks (VERY Highly recommended, I don't even know how it will be possible without this mod)

Vessel Mover: To put your mighty krakma- Erm, Kerbmarine into the water.

I highly appreciate any visual enhancement mods, you'd make me happier.

Notice:

Spoiler

This list is currently very early, this list will be expanded when mods come into my memory, you can help me decide which mods I should add by replying with the following format:

<Name of the mod>

<Why I should add it>

[Side notes]

Difficulties:

Sandbox: Do whatever you want, I WILL check your Kerbmarine, but there's a very little chance that you will get added to the winner list (You are allowed to use ANY mod in sandbox mode).

Easy: Make a functional Kerbmarine.

Moderate: Make a very maneuverable submarine (What I mean about maneuverable is not how fast it turns, it's how fast it can dive or surface).

Hard: Make a mini-submarine, and launch it from a ship.

Impossible: Make a big submarine (Width of a jumbo tank or higher), get it to space, de-orbit it, survive re-entry, survive the seriously loud splash.

Submitting:

Include the .craft file for me to download (Essential, there have been a lot of fake submissions recently)

Include a video (Recommended)

Include directions of use (Essential)

Include screenshots (Essential)

Include side notes (Highly Recommended)

Include which mods you have installed on your game (Essential)

Winner Board:

Spoiler

Special (Sandbox):

None

Easy:

None

Moderate:

None

Hard:

None

Impossible:

None

Outro:

I wish you the best of luck! The Kerbals will finally get to learn what lurks at the bottom of the ocean.

Post is now horrible looking due to an administrative edit. (Font sizes were organized) Ugh.

Edited by Waseemq1235
:/

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.