My Mech Walker Career in KSP with Infernal Robotics and IR Sequencer "no scripting"

Tirehtoori R.I.P

Builds, Designs, Models, Vids from the past 2 years of KSP with Infernal robotics mod "thanks to Zodius Infuser" and his team. you can view hundreds of my mechs in my youtube channel and the long road i'v taken from basics to more complicated leg systems and modeling.

from time to time i have taken requests to build something that my few fans wanted to see. like King Kriptor From Supreme Commander 2 or Metal Gear Rex. i have also tutored few of my subscribers to build more advanced leg systems than 2 rotor legs. what i would like to do now is to grow my channel and build up a mech builder community in Kerbal Space Program to see what other people are building and share some thoughts and ideas or to offer my help if i can. and hopefully maeby inspire KSP Devs to add their own Robotic system into the game. space shuttles should normally have robotic arms when building a space station, but why build mechanical arms into a ship when you can make a Mech walker ;D or a walking battleship like T2 Cybran Destroyer from Supreme commander.

link to my youtube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/Xanhast08

also a Download Page for my mechs can be founded in Kerbal Curse, my newest Creation can be download from this link here : https://mods.curse.com/shareables/kerbal/250861-colonial-acu

very good example of the mechs im building:

• 2 weeks later...

there are tons of different mech types and leg types in my channel and few tutorial vids if you want to learn yourself how to build these types of legs :) also i will take request on what to build next or to research some new stuff that people come up, example i was requested to make Foldable Arm Cannon from justice league cartoons into one of my designs and it worked actually quite well, the mech in question is the "Colonial Commander ACU" from 4th season of my mech crafting :)

here is my latest attempt to re-greate my lost mech 57 "Geth" into a Geth Prime but it still has some issues to fix and correct like stabilization and wobling

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got a mech with 6 Servo in each legs 2 for hips, thigh, leg, ankles (it is actually about 12 joints since everything is double jointed) and it would be really awesome If you got a tutorial or a sequencer script I can use.0TTplmu.png

Oh and it can turn into a plane.

That is an important feature.

well it kinda depends on wich type of leg design you are going with, but if its humanoid leg design with 6 rotor or 4 rotor depends if you want more stability then 6 rotor. i could do a new tutorial on my newest leg design, but there is a tutorial for the "GETH" 4 rotor leg type in my channel if you are interested. also its the same leg type as you see in this GIF. and the 6 rotator legs are in the vid you see here : ) pick one and il make a new and better tutorial

wpA9mm.gif

also here is a Warhammer 40k Dreadnaught my Third time im making it again

alsmost forgot the whole collection of my warhammer stuff xD btw next one will be another Imperial Titan

• 4 weeks later...
On 6.12.2016 at 0:33 PM, Enceos said:

@Tirehtoori R.I.P That first running mech stopped my breath, I've never seen anyone achieve such fluid IR legs movement in KSP. Just Wow!

thanks : ) it took me a while to learn to make apropriate legs for high speeds and stability, now my only problem is making "LARGER" mechs or way more detailed mechs, but be sure to watch my channel there is tons of mechs more :D i might succest that you check out my 1 legged walker :,D im not kidding, i have succesfully created an 1 legged walker :,D

i will make another Tutorial video soon of my latest leg design for humanoid mechs, and also a timelaps vid, now that i have returned from my sickdays, im up for a chalenge again :D btw 

Colonel Cbplayer

we will get your Vtol mech a workable legs soon : ) just be ready to remake those legs once i put my newest tutorial video to my channel : )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

to new people visiting my post here, here is my latest experiment "DEAD SPACE ARMOR"  also one other new project i finished a week ago was metal gear ray that can be found in my youtube channel ^^ any support will be apriciated (subcribing, likes and shares) also i will take some request on what kind of mech type i should experiment or build, i can build flying mechs winged mechs, 2,4,6,8 legged, snakelike mechs and so on "even transformers"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.