Loss of Saves, only 2 craft files, one flight, no debris.

Hello,

I am writing to complain about frequent loss of progress and loss of entire missions on the Xbox One.  I have deleted craft files down to just two vehicles, avoided saves, deleted debris, etc.. The game still crashes or, even with no crash, I lose several hours of my progress.

Having deleted craft files, deleted saves and otherwise done more than a customer's normal amount of work to get a product to function, I think it is safe to say I have been sold an unfinished game.  I waited for and purchased a "finished" game from the Xbox Store.  Please give me my money back.

I am a big KSP fan and will gladly re-purchase your game when you have a finished product to sell.  

Edited by Jonfliesgoats

Hi @Jonfliesgoats, welcome to the Kerbal Space Program forums, sorry it couldn't have been under better circumstances.

None of us here on the forums deal with customer accounts, and Squad only manages their own store accounts here, Squad is unable to provide support for purchases made via a 3rd party such as GoG, Steam, the Sony network or the Microsoft store.

You can contact Microsoft regarding purchases made in the last 30 days via your order history page, more info here, and you can also contact Microsoft game support on this page.

The issues with the console versions are known and are a high priority for Squad and for Flying Tiger Entertainment who are responsible for the console port, a patch is being developed and both Squad and Flying Tiger are working to ensure that it will meet the standards expected by fans of Kerbal Space Program.

Please be assured that no one at Squad wishes their fans to have a poor experience and they are doing all they can to remedy this.

Hi Sal,

I've had some exercise, breakfast and coffee and am much less cranky now.  After I posted this, I re-read that 1.2 is on its way out along with console patches.  In all honesty, I can't really ask for a refund on a game that has me talking about Oberth effect, bringing out my graphing calculator in the wee hours of the morning, etc.   

I hope we see the console versions of the game improved to the same level of quality as the PC versions.  

On 9/10/2016 at 4:16 AM, Jonfliesgoats said:

Hi Sal,

I've had some exercise, breakfast and coffee and am much less cranky now.  After I posted this, I re-read that 1.2 is on its way out along with console patches.  In all honesty, I can't really ask for a refund on a game that has me talking about Oberth effect, bringing out my graphing calculator in the wee hours of the morning, etc.   

I hope we see the console versions of the game improved to the same level of quality as the PC versions.  

Hope you are patient, because we are still waiting on a patch on console over 2 months after release. 1.2 hasn't even been released on PC yet, so I guess we can expect to see 1.2 on console maybe some time early next year... maybe? And don't dare ask about dates or specifics because that isn't allowed. The lack of deadlines is very concerning to me. What is an acceptable amount of time to wait? What is unacceptable? They are certainly pushing the limits with this game. 

Also, I was unable to get a refund from Microsoft less than a month after purchase so good luck if you go down that route. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.