Mod idea

shipuploader

So I was thinking How about a mod that adds a Fusion engine, hydrogen Tanks, Exotic Matter engine, Exotic Matter Tanks, And a Exotic Matter Generator. So the fusion engine needs to have a lot of thrust and have a lot of Isp in it. It will use like 1.2 Units of Hydrogen. And the hydrogen is going to be a to be well light and like Xenon Gas so a lot of it in a tiny sized tank. And Exotic Matter engine is going to have a like 5X as much as the Fusion Engine, And not a lot of Isp. Some what like 0.5 As much as the Fusion engine's Isp. Exotic Matter is going to be heavy So something like 15 kg per Unit of it. And super dense so it will have a Ton of it in a tiny sized tank for Example a tiny sized tank would have 8,000 units of Exotic Matter. So the full mass of the engine is 120,000 kg. And the Exotic Matter generator will use 50 Electric Charge/sec to make 1 Unit of Exotic Matter. And Exotic matter is maybe what a black hole is made up of. But this is super charged Exotic matter so it will be unstable. So if it gets Zapped by anything it will explode. And what I would like if there is a Fuel tank for each Size in the game so they are tiny, small, large, extra large, Mk2, And Mk3. Can any one make a mod like that. If you do can you send a link of it to me?    

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.