Million Dollars, But...

njmksr

Some of you may know this concept from Rooster Teeth, but this is the forum games edition!

So the rules are thus- you post a scenario in which one receives one million dollars. That's a lot of money. 

However, it comes with one condition, which the author of the post defines themselves.

You must also specify whether you would take the previous scenario's million.

Additional Rules:

1. No memes. Sorry.

2. No thread-derailing references.

I'll get us started.

No previous scenario, so a million dollars and no consequences... I'll take it!

Million dollars, but... (That's a lot of money!)

You can now produce the Brown Note, the resonance frequency of the human rectal sphincter. You have the power to make anybody in your immediate vicinity defaecate uncontrollably.

But it works on you too.

Edited by njmksr

Nope. I use HerdProtect

Btw please no meme posts from now on

Million Dollars, But...

Someone who looks a lot like you has become wanted all over the world. Every once in a while, the police will attempt to take you in, take you to court, and then realize that they have the wrong guy. You go free every time. And you can sue and settle out of court for a quarter million every time this happens.

Well, he's an incompetent idiot, so I could probably foil him. Nvm he's really lucky. So nah

Scenarios from now on get bonus points for a title.

Million dollars, but...  "When Life Gives You Lemons"

Whenever you (physically) hear somebody complain about their life, you have an overwhelming compulsion to hand a lemon to them. 

Doesn't matter where or when. It doesn't matter how you get the lemons. It's just lemons.

Edited by njmksr

I like to do these kinds of jokes anyways, so why not?

Million dollars, but…

you get a very annoying parrot that follows you around everywhere and uses foul language. And you're not allowed to kill or dispose it in any other ways.

Edited by ZentroCatson

2 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

I like to do these kinds of jokes anyways, so why not?

Million dollars, but…

you get a very annoying parrot that follows you around everywhere and uses foul language. And you're not allowed to kill or dispose it in any other ways.

Yep, definitely

Million dollars, but...

Every time a police officer looks at you, a gun appears in your hand

3 hours ago, Frybert said:

Nope. 

A Million Dollars but...

you must live near a railroad crossing for the next five years.

Probably not, that'd be damn loud

Million dollars, but... "Spam, Spam, Spam..."

For the next 2 years, whenever you get spam email, real Spam is sent to your real mail.

There is only one way to get rid of it... 

Eat it.

You can store it, but you can't give it to somebody else. You have to eat it all to get rid of it. Even after those two years. You can't sell it, you can't give it to anybody else. This is magical Spam. If you try to get rid of it, it just comes back.

Nope. Too much risk.

Btw thanks for reminding me of that

Million Dollars, But... "Used, Like New"

(That's a lot of money!)

You can now only buy things from Amazon, used.

Edited by njmksr

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, new prompt.

Million Dollars, But...

You must refer to products by their full name for the next two years.

It is no longer sufficient to say, "Pass the food", now, you must say, "Pass the Domino's Pizza (R) ExtravaganZZa (TM)"

15 hours ago, njmksr said:

It is no longer sufficient to say, "Pass the food", now, you must say, "Pass the Domino's Pizza (R) ExtravaganZZa (TM)"

No problem. I add a new word "pss" to the language, with several thousand meanings, including "Pass the Domino's Pizza (R) ExtravaganZZa (TM)".
Word "psy" becomes an adjective, for example: PassTheDominosPizzaRExtravaganZZaTMish.

Edited by kerbiloid

8 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

No problem. I add a new word "pss" to the language, with several thousand meanings, including "Pass the Domino's Pizza (R) ExtravaganZZa (TM)".
Word "psy" becomes an adjective, for example: PassTheDominosPizzaRExtravaganZZaTMish.

Since that's not a question, I'll not take @Matuchkin's response, as I don't want 3D Printed spam.

Million Dollars, But...

You now sweat maple syrup.

Yeah, it's pretty gross, but what if I told you it was USDA Grade A maple syrup?

But I wouldn't take that, as I would not wish that on the US economy (and by extension, the world economy) for a quick buck.

Million Dollars, But...

You are now the laughingstock of late night shows all over the world. Everybody from John Oliver, to Stephen Colbert, to Seth Meyers are mocking you. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.