Multi Monitor

Sorry if this is on a no-suggest list or has been discussed to an end already, so far I've only found really old threads that got no actual answer, so I decided to try my own luck:

Alright, so I just discovered NVIDIA Surround and was trying different applications with it... And who would have thought, but KSP actually works! The only "problem" I'm facing is that the UI spans over all screens, which, for my setup at least, looks really weird (having to move the mouse across two and a half screens just to exit the VAB after part selection... yeah).

Is there a way to fix it? Like, have one "main" monitor and the others just for extended FOV. Native support would be great ofc, but a mod would also be cool.

I do call myself a programmer, so I guess I could try hacking something together if anyone cood tell me where to start... I have never developed a mod for KSP though, and generally don't know the games code. And I suspect for something like that you would need to know at least some things about it...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.