-MM-

[1.2.1] Kerbal Space Transport System

108 posts in this topic

On 5.2.2017 at 11:02 PM, Horstan said:

If I want to download this mod, I only get a blanc window and no download starts. Is the link broken?

Maybe there was a temporary problem with Github. It works for me at this moment. But when in doubt, you can simply go directly to the following release page: https://github.com/mmoench/KSTS/releases

43 minutes ago, -MM- said:

Maybe there was a temporary problem with Github. It works for me at this moment. But when in doubt, you can simply go directly to the following release page: https://github.com/mmoench/KSTS/releases

Yup, there was a problem with Amazon Web Services earlier today which most probably caused the problem. 

If I were to record a deployment, in order to satisfy "unused payload", do I have to disable not only fuel crossfeed, but also antennas, solar panels and batteries in the payload?

This is an interesting mod. I haven't tried it out but I wish KCT could work with it (KCT's not written in a way that would allow it right now). StageRecovery could work with it though since StageRecovery's API announces when a vessel is recovered, which could allow this mod to consider those costs.

As for your issue of loading vessels in orbit, have you looked at Contract Configurator's SpawnVessel code? It can take a ShipConstruct and put it basically anywhere. I'm using a slightly simplified version of it in a simulation mod called SimuLite and it's working really well, except for landed simulations where the orientation is messed up.

Posted (edited)

For modular fuel tanks, is there any way to make this work? I know that the Hangar Mod works with modular fuel tanks, perhaps there is some code in that could be used for this? I love being able to skip launches when I'm using 10x rescaled Kerbin and want to get lots of stuff into orbit. EDIT: Seems to actually be working with modular fuel tanks just fine?

Edited by westamastaflash

Havent try it yet,but this mod looks like a saver to a shuttle fan who always play in career mode. Thank you so much!

Also,by any chance we can figure out how to make this work with RF?RF is also a must-have which depend on MFT……

Posted (edited)

Is this known to not work with Kerbal NRAP? I deployed a test weight set to 650 tons but the payload in the profile saved as 2 tons. I found the KSTS profiles in my sfs though so it was an easy fix. Also, would something bad happen if a vessel was KSTS spawned near an active vessel?

Edited by ShadyAct

This mod is absolutely magnificent, it really made my Space Program much more successful as it automated all my launches after this first Shuttle launch. Any idea on when it will be out for 1.3?