Can't Transfer Crew

I have a Space Station in orbit called the Frontier. I want to move crew around the station, but whenever I select "Transfer Crew" from the Right-Click menu, I try clicking a module to transfer to and it won't do anything.

Also, I can't quite list all the mods I have, so here is a picture of the said Frontier.

pHcIQ3v.png

I have often the same problem. Usually happens when I run the game for a long time, and because my computer is old, KSP gets buggy. Then, I usually transfer crew with EVA. If you are still intent on transferring crew without EVA, it sometimes helps to click the crew hatch of the module you want to transfer crew.  Nice pic anyway.

Very nice picture but tells nothing.

As per the instructions in the forum, please provide a log file with your attempt to transfer.  This log file will have a wealth of info, including all mods you have loaded.

Then, maybe someone can assist you. :)

Edited by Papa_Joe

my best guess is that you have parts that are not passable blocking the transfer, or your hatches are closed.   Right click on each of the docking ports and check if all the hatches are set to open.  If they are and it's still not working, chances are it's the first guess.  If that's the case, click the CLS button on the toolbar and check the box to allow crew unrestricted transfers, or redesign your station to not have anything blocking passage.

Edited by Capt. Hunt

14 minutes ago, Capt. Hunt said:

my best guess is that you have parts that are not passable blocking the transfer, or your hatches are closed.   Right click on each of the docking ports and check if all the hatches are set to open.  If they are and it's still not working, chances are it's the first guess.  If that's the case, click the CLS button on the toolbar and check the box to allow crew unrestricted transfers, or redesign your station to not have anything blocking passage..

This is  very good response, but assumes that the user has CLS installed..  Since the photo and the OP do not specify, it is difficult at best to determine any potential cause.  This is why the log is so helpful.. it can often pinpoint the issue.  Hopefully @Mr. Me will provide such info. :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.