Vehicles Shake uncontrollably after loading

Hello all,

I have two KSP install folders, My career save KSP and the normal KSP that is updated from Steam.

I recently tried out the 1.2 pre-release and ever since whenever i try to return to past missions in my career KSP, my vehicles shaking themselves apart. Is this known with any fix? I have replaced my Regedit Squad folder to fix the which monitor the game starts due to incompatibility between the pre release and my Career KSP. 

Edited by Shecter

I see this shaking when I have Hyperedit installed. I used it for testing my Jool-5 lander, but the shake screwed up my trajectories so much I got steering losses in the order of dozens of ms dv. When I actually flew the Jool-5, without Hyperedit, I found that I had quite large margins of dv

I also noticed that after staging, one of the separated crafts stopped shaking - usually the wrong ones though. 

If you have Hyperedit, try to remove it, and see if that helps. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.