Project Rhea: Duna Colonization Mission

Sippitous

Project: Rhea, Mission Eight

Duna Train Delivery

Mission Objectives:

Primary Mission: Deliver Chiron to Duna for use in transporting Kerbals from landing zone to appropriate base

Secondary Mission: Don't get frustrated and quit KSP for 4 months.

In anticipation of a large number of kerbals arriving from Kerbin, the KSC decided that.a transportation system that would transport the arriving kerbals to their designated base was needed. The brilliant engineers decided that a large reliable rover simply wouldn't do the job. Miraculously, all of the engineers came up with the same idea at the same time: Lets send a train!!! Oh how joyed the kerbals were with their amazing idea. But, that wasn't enough for them. They felt it was time to do something truly amazing. To really stand out above the rest. Let's send the train to Duna, but we can have a larger train, a rocket train, be the deliver vehicle. Oh, and lets make it a VTOL train, because why not. Those Fools. (by "those" i mean myself. I'm a fool. I hate myself for this idea.) Enjoy!

Primary Mission Status: Technically...Complete

Secondary Mission Status: Failure

No link to Craft. I will not be sharing this craft unless it is requested.

Edited by Sippitous

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.