New forum section

Ackoli

I do quite like the idea, but the thing is though, even 'dumb' ideas made in jest can be useful and even viable.

Also locking them away in a 'Dont take this seriously' thread could stop them being viewed as much, which could result in both less fun from their discussion and less chance of a serious benefit from them.

1 hour ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Moved over to the Kerbal Network, as this is about the forum and not the game itself.

Pretty sure there is, too, but the OP is a jerk.

I was tempted to report your comment for being rude about another forum member. But then i realised, i would only get my self banned.:(

Your Iron Crown rules with an Iron Fist.  *Please don't ban me*

Never thought you guys would react so to such a mild joke. Gonna have to ask you all to lighten up a bit and keep your senses of humor about you. Give me a bit of credit, I wouldn't seriously say something like that about any other user. You would think anyone familiar with my posting history would know that I was kidding. Up until now, had you ever seen me post anything similar?

Read the first word of each sentence in the above paragraph.

9 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Never thought you guys would react so to such a mild joke. Gonna have to ask you all to lighten up a bit and keep your senses of humor about you. Give me a bit of credit, I wouldn't seriously say something like that about any other user. You would think anyone familiar with my posting history would know that I was kidding. Up until now, had you ever seen me post anything similar?

You fiendish little devil :D . 

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

23 hours ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Moved over to the Kerbal Network, as this is about the forum and not the game itself.

Pretty sure there is, too, but the OP is a jerk.

3 hours ago, Red Iron Crown said:

I'm laughing so hard but I'm trying to stay quiet because it's midnight :D

8 hours ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Man you got me there. That post deserves all the Likes on the forum.  :D:D

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.