Hotaru

HSP: Next stop Vall.

187 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Hotaru ,I love the way you do mission reports! And i also recon some very nice screenshots!

But as a small and awkward self advertising, check out my flags, there might be one that you will like! (i don't think so)

But please, just take a look at them!

Edited by cratercracker
1 person likes this

Planets packs that don't change the stock system? Try @Gameslinx's Planet Mod / Pack / whatever he/she has renamed it too. It adds a little dwarf moon in a polar orbit of Kerbin, and an absolute load of beautiful planets!

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, NISSKEPCSIM said:

It adds a little dwarf moon in a polar orbit of Kerbin, and an absolute load of beautiful planets!

It's changed a lot from that :wink: there's over 23 planets to land on now :D

And I'm a he :) 

2 people like this

someone doesn't update it for a week and they call it dead... :/

1 hour ago, StupidAndy said:

someone doesn't update it for a week and they call it dead... :/

I was about to say that. Don't worry, the report of my death was a slight exaggeration. I have been away from KSP the past week; among other reasons, I've been having mild but persistent headaches recently that have made playing video games a bit less tempting than usual.  No promises yet on when the next update will be but there will definitely be one.

@cratercracker Thanks! I really like the look of your flags and art, although to be honest I think MS Paint is holding you back. If you want my advice, try a more advanced paint program (I use GIMP myself, which is also freeware); even without a tablet, you'd have a lot more tools at your disposal. 

As far as this thread goes, I think I'll stick to using my own art for flags and markings for now--mainly because I like everything to have a consistent feel and your style is very different to mine--but I will not forget your offer for future projects. 

@NISSKEPCSIM @Gameslinx Thanks for the suggestion! I don't think I'll be making a call on this for a while yet--still got Eve and all the moons of Jool to deal with first--but that's definitely one to consider. 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

XjM6J34.jpg?1

Daring 5 orbiter Curse You, Red Baron! jettisons its last pair of boosters during its departure from Moho.

Daring 5: exploration of Moho.

Spoiler

yATlguw.jpg?1

Hayberta and Rodnard collected science data from the highlands region; although they landed too far from the anomaly to study it closely, they were able to identify it as

Spoiler

another monolith, the first directly observed beyond the Kerbin system.

0b698Uh.jpg?1

After completing their survey of the landing site, the crew brought Foiled Again back to the orbiter to be refueled for a second landing.

EwzjMX6.jpg?1

Erithis and Valcee took it back to the surface for a second landing in one of Moho's minor craters.

sgy7CW6.jpg?1

Once they had returned, the lander was jettisoned in Moho orbit and Curse You, Red Baron! departed for Kerbin. The engineers predict it will have enough fuel remaining to perform a full propulsive capture into Kerbin orbit, the first of the Daring program, which will allow for more thorough processing of the mission's data as well as the recovery of the orbital module.

Exploration of the Mun.

Spoiler

ZEkyNNS.jpg?1

The crew of station Persistence took LC-1 down to the East Farside Crater of the Mun to collect data.

Daring 6: destination Vall.

Spoiler

B8Brkxn.jpg?1

A Vorpal III launched the propulsion module for Daring 6, the first Block III propulsion module, featuring a triple-engine core, more compact engine layout, and welded construction. Aboard were mission commander P4 Geneming, pilot P1 Vasya, chief engineer E4 Traissa, engineer E1 Barsen, and scientists S4 Ziggy, S2 Eririne, and S1 Darina.

KVhLzUl.jpg?1

As usual, a Vorpal I rocket delivered the orbital module, which was assembled on-orbit by unkermanned tanker ship Aqualung 30, while a Brillig III delivered landing craft LLC-3.

H8MzHX1.jpg?1

With the assembly complete, the combined spacecraft fired its nine nuclear motors to depart Kerbin orbit.

Sb4hTAA.jpg?1

Daring 6 will arrive in the Joolian system in about a year and a half; while its primary objective is Vall, the engineers are optimistic that fuel margins will permit visits to Bop or Pol once the main mission is complete.

Edited by Hotaru
14 people like this

yay it is back!

2 people like this

Urgh, out of likes!

Dis you know Poland can Into Space?

Finally got back to reading this; really enjoyed catching up with your missions, @Hotaru, thanks for sharing :)

(Ran out of likes half-way through, sorry!)

We Can Into Vall!

We Can Into Vall!

On 4/15/2017 at 4:03 AM, rkarmark said:

yay it is back!

It can Into Back