Introducing myself

DrLicor

Hello fellow kerbonauts,

Although I'm active on the forum for quite a bit, I never introduced myself properly.

My name is DrLicor, (my favorite nickname in most games :)) , I'm a build environment student, studying my way up to be an architect. As you can see I'm from the Netherlands, which will result in a significant spelling fails in my comments/topic.

I started playing KSP a few years ago (I think), [snip] after the great gameplay, I bought the game via G2A. 

I really like to learn from games and KSP is just the right game for it, I learned a really lot about space terms, calculation etc. I made my own calculation for calculation orbitheight/time, it's the most I love of this great game, the whole learning progress, and you have to do it al by yourself (almost).

Spoiler

I'm the person who wants to know the math and tech behind my actions, so basicly I learned myself a little space science :) 

Since half a year I'm a great fan of RSS/RO, I like to build to gigantic rockets, designed with real fuels etc. On my way of the learning progress in RSS, I stumbled on the problem that one of my favorite mods (space shuttle lifting body) wasn't available for RO. But with a bit of research I edited the config.'s so I could play with everything I want. Config.'s can be found here (keep in mind I'm just a amateur):

Spoiler

Since a few weeks I'm active on the forums, mostly giving advise or tips to people, I'm glad to help people who are new to KSP, I know how difficult it can be. and since my knowledge of KSP is quite big (hope I have the right to say that), it's a small job for me and a big help for others. And I really like the feel-good feeling when someone is so glad beeing helped and noticed:blush:.

I think that's it, ask anything if you want to know more about me :) 

Greetings,

@DrLicor

Edited by Vanamonde

Ahh thank you a lot, I really appreciatie that! :) 

I do recognize myself in your comment, when I explain something I like it to have it loud and clear. So people are helped immediately and go on.

Also have quitte a lot experience in the game and in modding the kerbal out of games, so most beginner questions are quickly solved. And I also like to help people and be a part of this community :)