First winners! - Bug Hunting Contest!

UomoCapra

Hello everyone!

First of all, we want to extent our gratitude to everyone who has submitted their bug reports on the pre-release project on KSP’s Bug Tracker. Thanks to your involvement and effort, this Update is going to be a success!  

During the past Squadcast, the first 3 winners of the Bug Hunting Contest were announced!

The winners are:

Remember that the contest has not finished yet and that you can still submit your reports in order to participate. In case you missed it, you can check out the contest here

The next winners are going to be announced in the next Squadcast, this Thursday - 22:00 UTC at KSPTV.

Keep those reports coming and become the Ultimate Bug Hunter!

Cheers!

The KSP Dev Team

First of all, congratulations to all winners.

Second, I wanna thank everybody who works to make the game better, both Squad staff and community.

Unfortunately, I couldn't take my part in finding bugs this time at all, so...

third, I can only express my objections for the name "Vasya" as it's not quite suitable for the official name, like "Bobby Kerman" but with a hint of mockery.

13 minutes ago, Majorjim! said:

I can't help but ask @SQUAD this about 1.2, is this gunna be a stand up fight sir? or another bug hunt?

Just one of those things destroyed my entire mission in less than 24 minutes. If the players stumbled across that pre-release there's no telling how many have been exposed.