On 3/8/2017 at 6:08 AM, tg626 said:

Not to be political, but, I've been replaying Fallout 3... Just seems appropriate these days.

I've been playing it with a self-made Insurgency-like damage system mod (AKA get shot once or twice depending on your armor with any gun = RIP). It has become a lot more tactical now.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, sal_vager said:

Still on a retro kick here, yesterday I completed this for maybe only the second time, it's rather hard and one of the earliest true 3D games.

3801.jpg286.png

Heh I remember that.  Been a long time since I thought of that game.

replaying a bit city skylines lately since a week (not played it for a year or so) after seeing the "mass transit add on" is coming soon, even reinstalled blender to do a few models ^^

but like ksp that one of the rare title without replayability limitation ^^ you can play anytime after a long break ^^

Spoiler
9 hours ago, cubinator said:

I just replayed Portal and Portal 2 these last couple of days. I still remembered lots of little exploits to speed things up!

i bought thoose two a while back not played them yet, in the: i will someday, i will someday series ^^ hehe

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

I stopped playing FTB:IE Skyblock once I found out that you can't use the RFTools Dimension Builder and instead started up an FTB:IE Expert Mode game. It's a directly comparable experience for sure. While you have all the perks of infinite land the resources don't roll in nearly as quickly as with an automated Ex Nihilo setup. Getting Ender Pearls was nowhere near as easy in Expert compared to Skyblock. It's a lot of fun though and with my brother-in-law moving out soon I'll be able to create a private server for those longer term projects (running a quarry, UU-Matter, etc...).

Railroad Tycoon 3, which doesn't work on Windows Vista/7/8/10 without editing a config file to turn off one of the graphics settings. It's also broken by default on Steam, which either deletes or doesn't install some if the .cfg files  on the first pass. 

Fun game aside from the AI's rail-laying pathfinding. I still love the underlying freight simulation mechanic, where waiting traffic will use rivers or even travel overland if the industry isn't rail served. 

On 3/15/2017 at 7:26 PM, sal_vager said:

Still on a retro kick here, yesterday I completed this for maybe only the second time, it's rather hard and one of the earliest true 3D games.

3801.jpg286.png

Also I'm playing another old game called Switchblade, and getting my butt handed to me.

Lol that tiny PG warning. I have been playing TF2(the good one with mechs not valve's trading system demo),memecraft,Undertale(Because cheesing flowey with debug mode is funny also because its fun.),Destiny(No need to explain).

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:26 PM, sal_vager said:

286.png

Also I'm playing another old game called Switchblade, and getting my butt handed to me.

Oh man - I remember playing that on my ZX Spectrum in glorious monochrome! Are you playing that on an old computer or via an emulator? If you could point me to a legal place to acquire that, I'd be much obliged. Also Castle Master (another Freescape game).

16 minutes ago, KSK said:

Oh man - I remember playing that on my ZX Spectrum in glorious monochrome! Are you playing that on an old computer or via an emulator? If you could point me to a legal place to acquire that, I'd be much obliged. Also Castle Master (another Freescape game).

I played it on my cpc464, and Castle Master is next on my list as well as Captain Blood, Mercenary, Prince of Persia and Guild of Thieves.

I don't know if any of the old versions are legal, they are abandonware which is a grey area, but here's a freeware remake of Driller for the PC.

Edit:

Added bonus!

GPLv3 Spindizzy remake

More freeware remakes by Ovine including Total Eclipse