Title says all: What have you been playing recently, other than KSP?

I've been playing the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, and a lot of Garry's Mod. Absolutely fantastic games.

What about you guys?

hah, like anyone reads the first post, mad props to you if you're reading this

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Bill Phil said:

Half Life. No, not Half Life 2, not HL3, but good old HL1, without the HD pack. I just love low poly games. And 1998 is pretty awesome.

I still have this!, along with all the maps and such for the Day Of Defeat mod ... with Sturmbots. Somewhere in the archives, I've also got the original Doom and Wolfenstein. ^_^

1 minute ago, LordFerret said:

I still have this!, along with all the maps and such for the Day Of Defeat mod ... with Sturmbots. Somewhere in the archives, I've also got the original Doom and Wolfenstein. ^_^

I still have the GOTY Edition, somewhere... Along with the main expansion packs Opposing Force and Blue Shift. I also have Doom and Wolfenstien somewhere... My GOTY disc broke, however, and the computer where I installed HL1 turned out to be broken, so I had to re-buy it (I know, I know, not a good idea).

Right now it's No Man's Sky (which I really like for no reason I can name) and Space Engineers, but I just picked up Children of a Dead Earth and it looks pretty interesting. Also picked up Seasons After Fall, which looked cute, well produced, and like a fun way to introduce my kid to a game controller.

4 hours ago, Bill Phil said:

Half Life.

I still have my CD in its broke-ass jewel case next to Interstate '76 in its broke-ass jewel case.

7 minutes ago, regex said:

Interstate '76

I *should* have that somewhere in my collection, haven't seen it in years, which makes me wonder if it went awol during a move.  I'll have to see if I can hunt it out.

I also play naval action (still apha), but I really like the teamwork aspects. I'm also a great fan of the Total War series. So quite some variety :)  I think I'm just a sucker for strategy games.

Oh and played a lot of cities skylines like @Theysen

Edited by DrLicor

6 hours ago, regex said:

Interstate '76

Doesn't that play its (awesome) soundtrack, if you put it in a CD player, like Quake II did? Ah, the 90s! 

WHERE DID THE SUNGLASSES EMOTICON GO??? :(  Found it :cool: 

Edited by monstah

Mostly The Witcher series lately. I finally got around to playing the DLC for Witcher 3, then went back and started from the beginning of the first game and played all three to completion.

I've also dabbled a bit in The Forest this past week.

Finally getting around to playing The Witcher 3, even though I've had the game since release day.  Unlike Randazzo, I didn't replay the first two, because I simply don't have much time for gaming, and I'm a slow player - I'm at 70 hours in and only just got to Novigrad (after Velen and White Orchard).

At some point this year, I need to start up my annual playthrough of the original Deus Ex.  I've played it at least once every year since release, and I'm not about to break that streak.

Also thinking about another playthrough of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, but as something other than a Malkavian (might make it a bit boring, though :wink: ).