230 posts in this topic

Anybody here playing Mass Effect: Andromeda? I've enjoyed the other three in the series (ME3 a little less than ME and ME2) but it seems like they have some kinks to work out with the new version. My current thought is to wait for a patch or two before diving in.

5 hours ago, sal_vager said:

Wow another great blast from the past, I'll definitely have to take a look at that!

6 hours ago, sal_vager said:

I played it on my cpc464, and Castle Master is next on my list as well as Captain Blood, Mercenary, Prince of Persia and Guild of Thieves.

I don't know if any of the old versions are legal, they are abandonware which is a grey area, but here's a freeware remake of Driller for the PC.

Edit:

Added bonus!

GPLv3 Spindizzy remake

More freeware remakes by Ovine including Total Eclipse

Awesome - thanks! Haven't had much luck getting it to work sadly but I'll fiddle around with it a bit more and see what I can do.

1 person likes this

I've been playing Terraria with one of my friends, and have discovered that I am actually decent at building large bases. Who knew?

I've been playing Payday 2, as well as Overwatch, Freedom Force VS. The 3rd Reich, and some Unreal Tournament (2004 and 1999 editions)