18 hours ago, ModerndayLink64 said:

Super Mario 64 on an actual N64

Just got to hazy maze cave and now I'm ready to build up speed for 12 hours

Was that a joke or are you actually going to learn how to use parallel universes?

53 minutes ago, cubinator said:

Was that a joke or are you actually going to learn how to use parallel universes?

Just a joke, I don't have nearly enough time to use Parallel universes, 

(side note) I wonder if there are parallel universes in ksp if you go far enough...

35 minutes ago, ModerndayLink64 said:

I wonder if there are parallel universes in ksp if you go far enough...

You'd probably need to build up a lot more than 3 million SPD to get there, and you'd probably fly right into the beak of the floating point Kraken before getting there.

6 minutes ago, cubinator said:

You'd probably need to build up a lot more than 3 million SPD to get there, and you'd probably fly right into the beak of the floating point Kraken before getting there.

There is only one answer... 

Spoiler

HACKED PARTS FOR THE WIN!!!

On 6/10/2017 at 9:12 AM, ModerndayLink64 said:

There is only one answer... 

Hide contents

HACKED PARTS FOR THE WIN!!!

Or... Just download a hacked mod so you can say you did'nt hack the parts.

Look at my signature. 

• 2 weeks later...

This had been sitting on my bough list for a while:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/388880/Oxenfree/

Started it last night, played some 4 hours. I'm liking it, a lot!

It's not challenging, so if you're looking for a gamey-game, this is a storey-game. But I'm loving the art and sound, animation, characters and dialogue, the atmosphere and trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

lately

some namcobandai/nintendo mobile phone games, wich for namcobandai is mostly built around "champion on line" "alert" concept, with a tad bit too much of path of exile side grind gear "" and toons upping stuff but well, it kill time well until time kill me ^^ aside that is pretty distracting with some cool rng group and reactive/nervous encounter schemes

so aside the cultural grind oriental stuff: "perfect world"℗[insert here some local thousand of century stuffs + #pandaren] i kinda like a large part of the content, & there is much less ntmf and cgi spam the past few weeks

& for someone like me it's a good way too avoid biped proximity [<= 1/2 sarcasm here] ohohoh vr 1961 and south corea internet coffees, post starcraft prime time tv show,  i miss you so much xDr

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
this lexic or that one not sure

Spoiler

lvRSugO.gif

I've been playing some Hyperspace Dogfights, an under-development sci-fi fighter jet rogue-like, where one fights waves of military vehicles, with a large assortment of acquirable-from-chests passive items, active items, and weapons.

I was trying to do a "Grand Campaign" playthrough of Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis IV. And while I made it all the way from 750-whatever to 1452 in CK2, the resulting Europe is so politically unstable (and non-European) that attempting to continue in EU4 always results in things that really can't be discussed on this forum. 

At least the various American peoples won't have to worry about catching diseases from the Portuguese and the Spanish. Or the French. None of those three have existed since sometime in the 800s (if at all). 

• 2 weeks later...

I bought Stardew Valley on the Steam sale. It's kinda cute, played with it for a while, it will probably linger on in the Enduring Stockpile of games and get pulled out every once in a while. My kids watched me play it and they went nuts for it, it actually supplanted Minecraft for them (at least for now). But what was really surprising is that my wife got hooked on it, and she isn't a video game person at all.

I've been playing a lot of Civilization 5 (not quite willing to spend $60 on Civ 6 yet), which is a great game but tends to suck away hours of your life at a time, some Terraria (modded and unmodded), and FTL: Faster Than Light, or as I call it, FTL: Fun To Lose.