[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

23 hours ago, Mjp1050 said:

Hello, this looks fun.

I've never actually played multiplayer Minecraft before, and I'd be interested in joining. Please sign me up!

It's actually pretty fun.

Also @MK3424 is it possible to have a few plugins? I think Bukkit Essentials and this would be a good start.

On 5-10-2016 at 6:38 AM, legoclone09 said:

It's actually pretty fun.

Also @MK3424 is it possible to have a few plugins? I think Bukkit Essentials and this would be a good start.

That's not my decission.... i'm here to host the server... i'm currently (trying) to setup one.

(Temporarely) server is up!! 

adress: mk3424.noip.me

vanilla 

normal dif.

mobs on 

This sounds interesting. I haven't played PC Minecraft in a while, it's too casual for me :P 

Though playing with you guys would be nice. I'm a good redstone engineer, aswell as a good architect. But I don't know anything about playing on servers on PC Minecraft, and I also have to buy Minecraft first. Oh, and I can't use voice chat due to speech issues. 

Anyways, I'll post again once I have bought Minecraft, then you can send me a Discord invite and such!

Edited by ZentroCatson

52 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

This sounds interesting. I haven't played PC Minecraft in a while, it's too casual for me :P 

Though playing with you guys would be nice. I'm a good redstone engineer, aswell as a good architect. But I don't know anything about playing on servers on PC Minecraft, and I also have to buy Minecraft first. Oh, and I can't use voice chat due to speech issues. 

Anyways, I'll post again once I have bought Minecraft, then you can send me a Discord invite and such!

Server play is nothing special other than that other players can play with you. 

34 minutes ago, Pine said:

Could someone send me an invite sometime? I have a free day this week, so I plan to play some games!

To the discord or the server? If the latter, the server ID is: mk3424.noip.me

Also- at 7:30pm EST I plan to hop on so I hope someone will join!

2 hours ago, Pine said:

EDIT: Server ip isn't working.

Seems to resolve fine checking with nslookup over here.  I have my DNS set to query Google's DNS servers (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) which tend to be more up to date than my local ISP.

6 hours ago, max_creative said:

Just wondering: 

1. What's the ip? I might try the server tomorrow. 
  2. What's discord? 
  3. What's the most complicated redstone thing you've ever built? I really like redstone, so I'm curious. 

ip: mk3424.noip.me

Discord is both a chatting tool and a voip tool

3 i dunno.. it's been a while

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One bit of information: 

Turns out you need a license for mcmyadmin in order to be able to allow more than 10 people on the server.

it's not expensive, like 10£

Edited by MK3424

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.