[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

I would love to come and play Minecraft with you guys! (Even though KSP is my favorite game) I'm an excellent creative builder and redstone engineer, although if you ask me to build something, be warned: it will probably end up filled with redstone stuff... How will I be able to find where everybody and / or their stuff is? Also, my username on Minecraft is Mister_Spock_15. Just look for the guy with the Kerbal skin.

1 hour ago, KAL 9000 said:

I would love to come and play Minecraft with you guys! (Even though KSP is my favorite game) I'm an excellent creative builder and redstone engineer, although if you ask me to build something, be warned: it will probably end up filled with redstone stuff... How will I be able to find where everybody and / or their stuff is? Also, my username on Minecraft is Mister_Spock_15. Just look for the guy with the Kerbal skin.

Most of the players have build their homes around spawn and are interconnected via pathways.

We also use a mailbox system.

2 hours ago, KAL 9000 said:

I found your skin. I like your kerbal skin! The face is hilarious! 

fJEWKj3.jpg

I like building and redstone too! My username is max_creative. Same as my ksp forums username. The creative was because I like creative mode and I can't remember where the max part came from. 

Edited by max_creative
I will be on in approximately 2 hours!

Thought I'd leave some pics of what the server's like right now!

Spoiler

OEtODWl.png

This is a small piece, showing my house and another house (forgot whose house it is), and a bit of the farm.

vVglCM9.png

This is MK's house, and a small abandoned village! Lot's of space!

VZYYnyL.png

Nether portal, and another view of the land.

ajhCJOd.png

Fire's house and tree farm.

A17MFUk.png

Path to the condo building (rent is free)!

ypWdRhl.png

Dfthu's renovated house!

So far, been enjoying this server a lot, recommend 11/10!

Edited by Pine

Shaders are a finicky thing to use, firstly due to Optifine being a requirement for most if not all shaders, and secondly the amount of power behind your GPU, especially in terms of how much VRAM there is on hand.

I have a lightweight one here, but as always your mileage will vary (will post in Discord because links are from Mediafire)

Huh I need to post pictures next time I'm on.

Full diamond armor with protection 1 on every part. Once I repair my Diamond sword, it will have  Fire aspect 1 and sharpness 3. Went to the Nether and killed a few Wither skeletons and a ghost. Efficiency and unbreaking 2 Diamond pick axe. Built an anvil. Gave Pine an iron golem. 

I did a lot today and am really enjoying the server!

Fire

1 hour ago, Pine said:

Thought I'd leave some pics of what the server's like right now!

Reveal hidden contents

OEtODWl.png

This is a small piece, showing my house and another house (forgot whose house it is), and a bit of the farm.

vVglCM9.png

This is MK's house, and a small abandoned village! Lot's of space!

VZYYnyL.png

Nether portal, and another view of the land.

ajhCJOd.png

Fire's house and tree farm.

A17MFUk.png

Path to the condo building (rent is free)!

ypWdRhl.png

Dfthu's renovated house!

So far, been enjoying this server a lot, recommend 11/10!

Awesome! I haven't actually gotten on and taken a look around yet, but if everyone is posting photos I guess I'll post something!

YT0k5Tk.jpg

Does anyone need a huge melon farm? I can make a huge storage silo and we can have infinite melon slices! :) 

1 hour ago, [ Jeremy ] said:

2016-10-14_01.46.59.png

:0.0: That looks amazing! Who made the big tower in the background? 

Edited by max_creative
Wow... Even for Seattle it's really raining hard outside...

20 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Does anyone need a huge melon farm? I can make a huge storage silo and we can have infinite melon slices! :) 

I already made a farm with melons, pumpkins, and other crops. That big wooden area is the farm

20 minutes ago, max_creative said:

:0.0: That looks amazing! Who made the big tower in the background? 

@Pine wanted to build a tower and I wanted to build apartments for people so we collaborated on the project.  We already two people renting space out!

Edited by Dfthu

48 minutes ago, Dfthu said:

@Pine wanted to build a tower and I wanted to build apartments for people so we collaborated on the project.  We already two people renting space out!

Cool!

1. Can I rent a space tomorrow when I get on? 
  2. Where is the nearest desert? 
  3. Does anyone want to go get some stuff from the nether with me? 
  4. Where can I get a double chest or two full of hardened clay? 

I'm totally not building a skyscraper. Totally. (Ok yeah I'm going to be building a skyscraper with more apartments are redstone stuff).

Edited by max_creative
Also, I need lots and lots of ink sacs. Sorry squids.

Just now, max_creative said:

Cool!

1. Can I rent a space tomorrow when I get on? 
  2. Where is the nearest desert? 
  3. Does anyone want to go get some stuff from the nether with me? 
  4. Where can I get a double chest or two full of hardened clay? 

I'm totally not building a skyscraper. Totally. (Ok yeah I'm going to be building a skyscraper with more apartments are redstone stuff).

1 just ask me or pine for a room

2 I think about x1300,z1300 while spawns x0, z100

3 yoetohoe is almost done with a blaze farm, I'm in a swamp now waiting for a slime so yoe can finish it

4 no idea but maybe ask sparky, he has clay( I think )

31 minutes ago, Dfthu said:

no idea but maybe ask sparky, he has clay( I think )

Ok! I also try taking a look around that swamp you're in. Or I could try to find a Mesa biome.

yoetohoe is almost done with a blaze farm

I'm guessing that's where that nether portal goes to? I just need a lot of Quartz, a lot of Nether Rack, and a little glowstone.I guess when I'm done some can use the big hole I leave behind for something. 

I think about x1300,z1300 while spawns x0, z100

I'll check there. 

Now the only things left on my list of material are Lapis and Red dye. Mostly just Lapis because Red dye is easy to get. So I guess that means I'm going to have to go mining... The resource gathering is my least favorite part about big projects... It takes forever to get all the stuff!

Edited by max_creative
WHY DO I LIKE PURPLE SO MUCH?!?

7 hours ago, max_creative said:

Ok! I also try taking a look around that swamp you're in. Or I could try to find a Mesa biome.

I'm guessing that's where that nether portal goes to? I just need a lot of Quartz, a lot of Nether Rack, and a little glowstone.I guess when I'm done some can use the big hole I leave behind for something. 

I'll check there. 

Now the only things left on my list of material are Lapis and Red dye. Mostly just Lapis because Red dye is easy to get. So I guess that means I'm going to have to go mining... The resource gathering is my least favorite part about big projects... It takes forever to get all the stuff!

Got plenty of quartz for you mate! Also I have got a lot of red Stone! :) 

Got lots of Lapis too although I use it for enchanting. I also know a good way of finding diamonds! If you want some, just ask me and I will show you how it's done! :D 

Fire

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.