[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

6 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

What has become of this forum group... I'm sorry I'm digging this up, and I really shouldn't discuss this in the KSP forums, but why are we doing this? Can't we all play and build stuff together in peace? We're all spacehippies here, right?

From what I've heard, there's probably some conflicts leading to this event. One of the staffs had premonitions about it.

21 minutes ago, Kombat engineer said:

Sorry about this we are still accepting new members on the server.(It is quite empty in the GMT/BST timezones.)

My own timezone, too. In this case, my computer enters an abnormally long broken state.

Edited by Hypercosmic

• 2 weeks later...

Second warning, guys. Keep the feuds and trials and whatnot away from this forum or we'll have to close the thread. This is the sort of thing which forced this forum to ban all forms of roleplaying activities. 

Sorry for all the inconvenience Vanamonde, when there's a bunch of random people from Kraken knows where and Kraken knows what age things like these may happen. Our moderator squad just got three new memebers (I'm now a moderator too :D) so things like these should happen a lot less now.

Anyways to some good news: Paradise redstone tree farm is nearing completion! I've been building this thing for a quarter of a year now, stuff occasionally broke or I didn't build it right so it got delayed a lot. Now I only (actually its as large as the farm itself :P) need to add the TNT log harvesting chamber, and then we have infinite wood to do whatever you want... but please don't litter crafting benches all over the place...

Here's a pic of one of the problems I came across:

O8SIfcn.jpg

Yeah, one third of the circuit section got torn away... But luckily it wasn't hard to fix.

Edited by ZentroCatson

3 hours ago, ZentroCatson said:

Sorry for all the inconvenience Vanamonde, when there's a bunch of random people from Kraken knows where and Kraken knows what age things like these may happen. Our moderator Squad just got three new memebers (I'm now a moderator too :D) so things like these should happen a lot less now.

Anyways to some good news: Paradise redstone tree farm is nearing completion! I've been building this thing for a quarter of a year now, stuff occasionally broke or I didn't build it right so it got delayed a lot. Now I only (actually its as large as the farm itself :P) need to add the TNT log harvesting chamber, and then we have infinite wood to do whatever you want... but please don't litter crafting benches all over the place...

Here's a pic of one of the problems I came across:

O8SIfcn.jpg

Yeah, one third of the circuit section got torn away... But luckily it wasn't hard to fix.

good work...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KAL 9000 said:

This has sorta died... I may organize a task force to start two new servers. One modded, one vanilla. Anyone have a good PC to host it?

I'm sorry KAL. I'm afraid I can't let you do that.

It's not really dead. I think we're just missing a lot of players and we're having some server problems so things have really slowed down. :/ 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ZentroCatson said:

I'm here to bring this thread up again and say that the server's up again thanks to the brilliant work of @SparkyFox :D

@KAL 9000 Come back at any time, we'd appreciate some new players here

Also tree farm update: Its almost done. I just need to fix a bug and add special things for oak mode, then its done.

Let me know on Discord, I'm interested in looking at your design.

Hey guys, long time no post.  Been doing livestreams of KSP and MC.  I will likely feature the ksp world save that i have here for single player.  Anything i should highlight?  Please let me know.

- Andy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.