[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

6 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Not to mention, the repetitive disobedience. When I say stop, you stop.

Oh, speaking of which, as a precaution, we should have a constitution of sorts. Google says it's "a body of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is acknowledged to be governed." To prevent the citizens from going against the rules and to prevent the staff from abusing their power. Basically, keeping things fair. What's everyone's opinion on this?

Also, who put up the flag at spawn then?

Edited by Findthepin1

Floridmonkey and Jeremy started the demo on the spawn area, I was doing something else when they started digging. Like I said I'm keeping the mine and nether portal, I'm basically just moving the spawn a little. I can make the enchantment and bulletin board again. I tried to consult the discord chat but it was too late. 

Just now, Firemetal said:

Awww dfthu... I have no problem with that spawn revamp. I think you should of asked beforehand in discord and this thread but I still have no problem with it. Sorry you got banned. :( 

Fire

I did consult the discord chat, but when I came back to the site it was too late, I tried to ask you guys but florid and jermey already started the demo, I very willing to rebuild spawn. 

Also I tried apologizing to sparky but he kept running from me, I said sorry

3 minutes ago, Dfthu said:

I did consult the discord chat, but when I came back to the site it was too late, I tried to ask you guys but florid and jermey already started the demo, I very willing to rebuild spawn. 

I believe you mate. I say we should un-ban dfthu. He didn't do anything really harmful and it wasn't even his fault.

fire

5 minutes ago, Dfthu said:

I'll talk to Jeremy and Florid Monkey. I'm going to look into banning Jeremy since this isn't his first offense. Once we have a complete story, one of you will be unbanned.

I will say that providing explanations like you did above do help tremendously. At this point, consider the ban a courteous attempt to keep you out of further trouble (guilty or not).

Just now, Firemetal said:

I believe you mate. I say we should un-ban dfthu. He didn't do anything really harmful and it wasn't even his fault.

fire

thank you man, it seems like there's a manhunt against me. We should all focus on the postive, for example think of the possibilities of the space inside the tower and the new spawn area.

1 minute ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I'll talk to jermey and Florid Monkey.

Florid monkey left for 5 days on a vacation.

59 minutes ago, Findthepin1 said:

Oh, speaking of which, as a precaution, we should have a constitution of sorts. Google says it's "a body of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is acknowledged to be governed." To prevent the citizens from going against the rules and to prevent the staff from abusing their power. Basically, keeping things fair. What's everyone's opinion on this?

2 hours ago, Findthepin1 said:

Yeah, we need one. Otherwise something even worse than this will happen. We should probably write it on a book, then copy it over to a LOT of books. Signs get blown up really easily. Maybe we can build a place where we write ideas and put them in a hopper so Zoo and Mk can read it.

2 hours ago, Findthepin1 said:

Don't ask me. I haven't gotten on the server since Sunday. 

7 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Yeah, we need one. Otherwise something even worse than this will happen. We should probably write it on a book, then copy it over to a LOT of books. Signs get blown up really easily. Maybe we can build a place where we write ideas and put them in a hopper so Zoo and Mk can read it.

Don't ask me. I haven't gotten on the server since Sunday. 

I'm pretty sure there's a way to have players spawn which select items, such  as books with a rule book.

22 minutes ago, Findthepin1 said:

@MK3424 what say you on this idea?

I don't mind altering the spawnpoints and the area but if they would simply ask for it i wouldn't mind it. But when i see that these things happened behind my back without any notion that somebody has been radically changing the area... You would agree that some people would be liquided off about it... (sorry for the lack of better words)..

1 hour ago, MK3424 said:

I don't mind altering the spawnpoints and the area but if they would simply ask for it i wouldn't mind it. But when i see that these things happened behind my back without any notion that somebody has been radically changing the area... You would agree that some people would be liquided off about it... (sorry for the lack of better words)..

I meant this

5 hours ago, Findthepin1 said:

I agree with a constitution of sorts for the server to help with things like this, be it a misunderstanding or not. At least if the rules are written down and agreed upon beforehand, we know if someone went against them, since they would know for certain what they are.

I just got off the server! I got a lot of clay and sand. Don't take my stuff please. I got about half an inventory full of clay balls! Also, we need to put glass around the water area at the bottom of the tower. Not everyone is a pro at the dropper (I died 3 times today because of it).

Edited by max_creative
Beginning building my tower tomorrow!

1 hour ago, max_creative said:

I just got off the server! I got a lot of clay and sand. Don't take my stuff please. I got about half an inventory full of clay balls! Also, we need to put glass around the water area at the bottom of the tower. Not everyone is a pro at the dropper (I died 3 times today because of it).

What's the glass for?

INTRODUCING THE NEW SPAWN AREA 2.0

http://imgur.com/a/39TjQ

Qe2sPz9.png

=================================
Fixed By Sparky!
==================================

Before.....we have this monstrosity of a crater once known as our beloved spawn point....
5LBjbOH.png
sadly was destroyed by DFTHU....and his slaves

Edited by SparkyFox

19 minutes ago, Findthepin1 said:

What's the glass for?

I'm building a tower or two. Or 4.

16 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

INTRODUCING THE NEW SPAWN AREA 2.0

:0.0: 

That's awesome! I saw you on the list of online users when I was on earlier. I said hi but you didn't respond, so I assumed you were AFK. I guess you were getting Quartz in the nether.

Spawn looks five times better than before! The big building needs lights and there is a few bits of dirt here and there, but other than that it's perfect! Great job man! Do you want help with the inside of the tower? 

Edit: Seriously, as soon as I find some, DIAMONDS TO YOU!!! You deserve some!

Edited by max_creative
Dfthu isn't evil. He just wanted to improve spawn and forget to get permission first.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.