KSP is broken

So, When i try to launch KSP this happensuOCpbBu.jpg

And it never moves

The last thing i did before this happened was launch an Ares I, And then KSP Crashed, So i decided to play sleeping dos, But after 1 day when i wanted to play KSP Again, The bug happens, Please help me fix this, I have tried running as administrator, And this KSP is from steam

2 hours ago, Haxorlols said:

And modlist

You missed the most important information of all, and as we are so big on images in this thread...
s3_proxy.png

These are logs, link yours.

On the topic of images, from the "how to get support sticky":

Regardless of how many mods are installed, you should include a list of all mods installed with their version numbers; a screenshot of your GameData directory is not sufficient, as it does not include version information and some directory structures may hide what mods are installed

Edited by steve_v

19 hours ago, Haxorlols said:

^Log^

You have screeds of mod-related errors in there, too many to pick through.

But...

That's the wrong log file, you did read the post Gaarst linked, right?

1. The Logs
    These are text files that the game spits out for debugging purposes as it runs; if something broke horribly in-game, there will be something in here about it. You should upload the entire log as a file (i.e. not to pastebin); you can use dropbox or an equivalent host to upload the file. Make sure the entire file gets uploaded; you may have to zip it first, as logs can be very long. Here is where you can find the log:
    • Windows: KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt (32bit) or KSP_win64\KSP_x64_Data\output_log.txt (64bit)
    • Mac OS X: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log ( Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log )
    • Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log

NOTE: These logs are not the same as KSP.log, which lacks valuable data. Do not upload KSP.log; do upload output_log.txt / Player.log

Even if that was the right file, it appears to be from the wrong game session, In that log the game loaded successfully, you've been into the editor and switched to a vessel in flight.
Log started: Mon, Sep 26, 2016 17:30:30, I take it that's not the last time you tried to start the game?
It's possible KSP didn't create a new log (if Unity didn't load at all), if this is the case I'd suggest:
*First, back-up KSP directory.
*Use that "verify game cache" thing Steam has (I don't use Steam, or Windows for that matter).
*Re-install stock game and ensure it does start.
*If so, copy mods and saves over, try again.

If a fresh install of stock KSP won't run... dunno, sounds like a Windows problem. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by steve_v

Steps to fix it:

• Create a CLEAN KSP installation OUTSIDE of the main Steam folder (and generally the "Program Files" folder).
  • Reinstall your mods.
  • Profit!

The fact that there are two KSP installations one on top of the other (probably a leftover 1.1.2 using the newer 1.1.3 files/binaries) does not help you.

9 minutes ago, Phineas Freak said:

The fact that there are two KSP installations one on top of the other

Indeed, though I would say a borked 1.1.x -> 1.2 transition: "Expected version: 5.2.4f1. Actual version: 5.4.0p4." Unity 5.4 is 1.2-pre right?
At a guess, I'd say Steam FUBAR'd the update (and probably did it silently too :rolleyes: ).

@Haxorlols: Clean install time, back up your current borked copy, install the KSP version compatible with your mods (1.1.3?), then copy mods & saves over from the backup.

BS like this is exactly why I can't stand Steam.

Edited by steve_v

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.