Yet another spinning/trim puzzle!!!!

Alright!  I try to scrub the interwebs for solutions to my issues before I post questions and for 250 hours of game play I've avoided even a single posting!  But now I'm very stumped.  As a disclaimer, I am running a number of Mods including RemoteTech and FAR however this is happening without flight computer and even in manned craft.

The Issue:

Rockets launch beautifully from Kerbin until I turn off SAS or I engage the flight computer (which turns off SAS).  At this point my roll trim is instantly set to maximum negative roll!  Obviously my craft begins to spin uncontrollably.  When trying Alt-X to reset the trim, nothing happens.  I used Alt+Q to manually move my trim back to the zero point and this solves the problem for that launch only however the next rocket did the same thing!  Also, if I push Alt+X after manually trimming back to the zero point, the roll trip again returns to the maximum negative value!  One last point:  This only occurs after the transition from atmosphere to "space" where the music plays.  Planes are A-OK and even atmo-rockets are fine!

Any thoughts??

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.