Simple Questions

The Space Dino

Hey, me again :) 

1. Go to you profile -> you get a little screen with: 

- Content

- Settings

>Account settings.<

Click on account setting -> from there you can click on signature and change it.

2. you can't post them without an internetlink. You have to post them on a site like imgur... (as far as I know)

Spoiler

so make an account on imgur, http://imgur.com/, from there on your can drop you images on the internet, since the forum/pm-chat needs a image from an URL. To drop an image on imgur, just click on new post (next to the logo on the top left and you need to be logged in).

So thats how to drop an image on the internet, click on you account in imgur -> images -> then select the desired image you want to share with me (one at a time), when you click on that, imgur opens your image and on the right there will be some links, copy the Direct Link. This will be something like 'http://i.imgur.com/OVG0XXB.jpg' this.

You can than paste the link in your text here or just click on 'insert other media' -> 'insert image from URL'

Edited by DrLicor

Moved over to the Kerbal Network, as it's about the forum and not the game.

1) See @DrLicor's answer. :) 

2) They need to be hosted somewhere, imgur is popular but not necessary. I use dropbox personally, there are many other choices. To embed the picture, get the URL of the image itself (should end in .jpg, .png, or .gif or whatever file type), paste it into the post and the forum software will create the embed automagically.

17 hours ago, Red Iron Crown said:

2) They need to be hosted somewhere, imgur is popular but not necessary. I use dropbox personally, there are many other choices. To embed the picture, get the URL of the image itself (should end in .jpg, .png, or .gif or whatever file type), paste it into the post and the forum software will create the embed automagically.

How do you get the URL of the picture?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.