Anyone having LY-10 Small Landing Gear Career Glitches Gone Wild?

Been honing in on the LANDING tech for more than a few hours now.  When I researched it, there were two landing gears with the same name, LY-10 Small Landing Gear - I swear, I'm starting to anticipates the bugs now.  Anyway.  

The gears have different pictures and different specs - one looks like a small version of the LY-35 and the other one looks like a little white nub that's even smaller than what I THINK is the LY-10.  Anyway, specs on them seem mixed up as well but the kicker is that only the little white ones end up in the editor, the LY-10 (Or little brother of the LY-35 looking from Advanced Landing Tech Tree) don't show up in the editor.

To add insult to injury, every time I open the Tech Tree it says I own 5-6 of the LY-10, repeated over and over.  I thought this was strange, but then went back in a few more times and now I own a dozen.  Makes me wonder what other kinds of bugs there are that aren't blatantly showing their redundancy.  

When does Squad wanna start paying me?

Seriously, this is work.

Still love the game though, and yes, still playing...

On 10/5/2016 at 3:52 PM, Cheesemass said:

When does Squad wanna start paying me?

Seriously, this is work.

Still love the game though, and yes, still playing...

maybe if people would call them out on this crap and get refunds they'd pay people to do bug testing.

not as long as you'll test it for free and only mildly complain while still playing something broken.

Complaints are needed so they know what is and isn't working - not just on a technical level either.  But I'm 38 and I stopped really enjoying the crack addict like FPS that still dominate the marketplace long ago.  This is a smart game by a smart company that needs smart fans to stick with it to find a way to reach the mainstream.

Boycotts only work with big companies ala the way Microsoft finally had enough people complaining that the Xbox didn't have the specs it could to deliver the best gaming experience for all.  They listened and improvements are on the horizon.

I have no doubt that there is some serious revamping in the mix with Squad.  I'll happily go the way of the uber geek and continue chugging along with my 50+ small landing gear and growing in the hopes that they figure it out eventually.  There has never been a game like this and to be on the ground floor of something, even as a consumer, is completely worthwhile - valuable as a life experience and not just a game, is a privilege.  

This game has taught me some invaluable things about fundamental logic with regard to basic physics.  Also, some basic knowledge of why elegant code makes elegant products.  The simple fact of understanding the relationship of gravity to matter and how mankind has subjugated it with a need for speed is fascinating.  I never really "got" the facts of how celestial bodies orbit on some basic levels until I played this game.  Having these kinds of revelations be commonplace for younger generations of youth is an inspiring notion.

Keep at it guys - I'll still be bugging you all till the bugs go away, I'm a hack coder at heart so I get it, I'd rather get it done, than right from the start.  Test away.

Best.

AT

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.