New Bug Hunting Contest Winners!

UomoCapra

Hello everyone!

We have new winners for the Bug Hunting contest:

The last winners are going to be announced in the next days and  afterwards  the Ultimate Bug Hunter will be chosen!

Cheers!

The KSP Dev Team

Well done guys.

I suck at bug hunting... they scare me to death, I scream like a little girl at the sight of a spider... :(

Oh wait.. you mean THOSE bugs... yeah, OK, same thing... I suppose.

So.. when are the rest going to be announced?

On 10/7/2016 at 11:32 AM, kiwi1960 said:

I suck at bug hunting... they scare me to death, I scream like a little girl at the sight of a spider... :(

Most Kiwis are terrified of spiders, I've noticed..  for sheer entertainment value, there's nothing quite as funny as telling a hulking big 6' Maori warrior-rugby player, that there's a spider on his shoulder, then watch him shriek like a girl.. devil2.gif

Edited by JAFO

On 10/17/2016 at 10:21 AM, JAFO said:

Most Kiwis are terrified of spiders, I've noticed..  for sheer entertainment value, there's nothing quite as funny as telling a hulking big 6' Maori warrior-rugby player, that there's a spider on his shoulder, then watch him shriek like a girl.. devil2.gif

Natural selection. Those tribes from down there "brave enough" to not run away from/apply fireballs to spiders havo long gone extinct.

13 minutes ago, KerbMav said:

Natural selection. Those tribes from down there "brave enough" to not run away from/apply fireballs to spiders havo long gone extinct.

Well, there's a little more to it than that.. pretty much all the spiders and other creatures in NZ are completely harmless.. the result is that Kiwis are utterly terrified by all the dangerous/deadly creatures here in Australia. Snakes and spiders especially.. devil2.gif