1.2 Trying to understand fuel fllow

There is something I'm not getting about fuel flow priorities; check my Munar Flyby Mk I vessel:

hL5m2Ai.png

Fuel priority values are, from top to bottom: 17, 18, 19 and 20. The same for every stack.

Looking at the arrows of the fuel flow, it seems like the bottom tanks get drained first, and then two of three immediately on top of them, and then repeat all the way until the leftmost stack is drained the last, from top to bottom.

But in reality, what happens is that all three stacks are drained simetrically, from bottom to top.

So; looks like fuel priority numbers are showing the real flow, but arrows are not. 

Am I right? Anyone out there as confused as me?

I don't remember seeing arrows on the version of 1.2pre I was last playing, but the rules for fuel flow are the highest numbered priority drains first. If there are multiple tanks with the same priority, then they all drain symmetrically. Given the priority number you stated, sounds like things are working as planned. I will admit to being a bit confused by the arrows however.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.