What is your official KSP snack and beverage?

Stealth2668

45 minutes ago, HoloYolo said:

A glass of ice-cold milk and some tortilla chips and/or Pirate's Booty. Pirate's Booty is like Cheetos but it's made with Aged White Cheddar. Yummy.

Oh pirate booty Is great.  Too bad I can't get it in Hong Kong 

I tend to have rootbeer and something salty

My drink of choice is usually a Pepsi (diet or regular), though it could also be kool-aid or cold milk. I don't always have a snack, but sometimes I'll be having something random (currently the popular choice is semi-sweet chocolate chips).

Edited by Mrsupersonic8
So much for "too wordy"

On the weekend it's literally Barbaras Jalapeno Cheese Puffs and my beer of the moment (always an Oregon choice, it's actually hard NOT to drink local stuff in this state...). On weekdays it's water and popcorn (EVOO + lightly salted, so damn good.)

Edited by regex

Tea, Kenyan, strong, milk no sugar, in a thermal mug in a futile attempt to keep it warm whilst I get carried away and forget it's there. So it's usually cold  by the time I drink it.

Snacks I usually avoid, I have had  enough hassle with 'Windows stickykeys' in the past without my own custom version.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.