Stuff and Things

TMasterson5

Stuff and Things

IF0o7Dn.png

License-CC%20BY--NC--ND%204.0-blue.png?s     Available%20On-Dropbox-blue.png?style=pl

Stuff and Things contains a selection of parts that I have acquired over the course of my modding that have never made it into another mod because they didn't fit the theme, I made for someone else, or for whatever other reason. With that being said there is not really a direction this mod is going, so I am open to including pretty much anything so let me know what you guys want to see and maybe you will see it. 

RELEASES LINK

Edited by TMasterson5

18 minutes ago, XOC2008 said:

Hmmm.. is that an AH-1 type intake there I spy? (Also, suggestion time? SU-34 cockpit. :D )

its not modeled after anything tbh, but its a stand-up guy child of the ah-1 and f-18 sort of I suppose. And their is already an SU-34 cockpit in Master Tech Aerospace: 

Really? I haven't updated MTA recently and only knew there was an SU-27. *goes and grabs for the 34!*

@TMasterson5 Just downloaded the v1 update and I don't see an SU-34 cockpit in there. Am I missing something?

Edited by XOC2008

4 minutes ago, XOC2008 said:

Really? I haven't updated MTA recently and only knew there was an SU-27. *goes and grabs for the 34!*

@TMasterson5 Just downloaded the v1 update and I don't see an SU-34 cockpit in there. Am I missing something?

nvm, that has the su-27 cockpit. Maybe in the future

33 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hey, clearing out all those homeless projects, good idea, we must all accumulate stuff like that in the same way as odd socks :D i know I've got tons of them and odd socks .

lol yeah I had a bunch more but I dont have any of the files for them before so I figure Ill just add to this as I go. I acquire random parts with no homes on a pretty routine basis through parts that I want for just a craft or two then never use or through helping other people with their parts. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Updated to be compatible with BD Armory features added as part of the "v1.0.0 - Under the radar, over the horizon" update. If you are still using an older version of BD Armory do not download any future updates, they are not backwards compatible. I will keep the backwards compatible version at the download link as well as new ones so if youre running an old version simply grab the outdated download. If youre running the newest BD Armory updates, grab the newest updates. 

I am also about 100% sure there will be bugs/issues with this version, so please let me know here if there is. Thanks and enjoy!

• 1 year later...