What level are you at in terms of experience? Would you consider a docking to be challenging, or is it fairly routine for you? How about a large-scale Duna colonization program involving a large freighter mothership and a separate interplanetary crew transport, a station, a couple of surface bases, some rovers, and reusable Duna crew transports that can be refueled at the surface bases and regularly reused? For a new player, even the former will be a significant challenge to overcome, whilst for an experienced player (such as myself) a mission on the scale of the latter is fairly routine. As you can probably see, this is why your current level of experience is important.

All that being said, one thing which always challenges players is a Jool 5 mission. Personally I've given up on that for a while, since it doesn't suit my general play style and I haven't been able to make vehicle designs that looks nice enough to accomplish it. But for someone who is less aesthetically inclined, it's a reasonable challenge to attempt. So perhaps you should try it (assuming that you're experienced enough to efficiently and reliably conduct orbital rendezvous maneuvers and interplanetary transfers).

2 hours ago, theloganatorz said:

Wow! A lot of awesome replies! I do have some experience with ksp. I have a video with an orange tank to the mun so check that out. I am willing to take any challenge whether I complete it or not. 

very nice, i also speed up my video up pretty badly but i dont think that's a problem, ur video is fine. this is one of my old videos and i sped it up about 8x speed so urs is pretty nice.

Have you done an Eve return mission yet?

Here is my challenge for you: Eve return mission, Apollo-style (Eve orbit rendezvous profile). Take 3 kerbals to the Eve system with a single launch, land 2 of them on Eve (they need to be able to get out and plant a flag) return them to the command/service module in orbit, and then return all 3 to Kerbin. Extra points if you bring a rover. I'd put this in the challenges forum as a topic, but I am not doing anything like this for a while until MechJeb and a few other mods are updated to 1.2, and so I wouldn't have my own attempt for a while (it's easy enough compared to some things I've launched from Eve in the past, but still not doable for me without the ability to easily calculate delta-v (and yes I know I could use the rocket equation but I'm lazy)).

11 hours ago, theloganatorz said:

Eve Mission sounds good! I have actually not landed a kerbal on Eve so I think that would be a good challenge!

Do a lot of testing. I've made some pretty huge Eve lifters in the past, and I can confirm that getting multiple kerbals off of the surface of Eve is not a simple feat. It should be somewhat easier in 1.2 since Eve's atmosphere apparently thins out faster, but I have not yet tested this.

1 hour ago, theloganatorz said:

Tell me challenges I should do and I will do them! 

How about you try reading a few pages of recent challenges, and see which ones appeal to you personally?

In other words, don't be so lazy.. do some research.

• 6 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.