1.2 VAB/SPH floor marking flicker

7 minutes ago, sal_vager said:

Hi @kurja, KSP on Linux has some trouble with some textures, but this is varies from driver to driver, what gpu driver are you using?

nvidia-352 (.63)

Hm I haven't really touched those ever, in nvidia x server open gl settings gui there's a slider that was set at "quality", I set it to "high quality" which is as far as it went, doing this didn't help with the texture glitch though.

• 3 weeks later...

I have also been having this bug since 1.2, and it's still present in 1.2.1.  I'm running KSP64 on linux (arch, linux 4.8.4-1, 64bit).  GPU is a GTX 580, driver version is currently 370.28 (though I'm pretty sure I've updated the driver at least a couple of times since the problem started).  I've tried playing with "image quality" settings, with no impact on the issue.  There also seems to be some other minor texture glitches that look like Z-fighting to me (particularly around the launch pad in the main KSC view) that I don't remember from 1.1 and earlier.

• 7 months later...

I was wondering if anyone has a solution this problem?

I'm getting the same bug with flickering textures, the most obvious is the one in the VAB as per the screenshot in the first post.

I'm using

• Linux Ubuntu 16.04
  • NVIDIA GTX1070 Driver version 381.22
  • Default settings in nvidia-settings
  • KSP 1.3.0.1804 with default settings, no mods.
  • Default Video settings in KSP

EDIT: There seems to be a much more recent post about this problem, here, so I'm rather going to reply to that thread: 

Edited by Dalden
Added link to more recent post