is there a delay for downloading game after purchase ?

gui2one

Hi Everyone, 

I just purchased a copy of Kerbal Space program, but I can't find any download link. 

I am supposed to find it in my account, under "Products Purchased", but there no link there. 

I did receive an " account creation" confirmation email from Squad, AND a paypal confirmation email about the payment ...

So what'up with that ?

Am I the only one having this issue ? 

Welcome to the forums!

You should be able to download it by logging in to the KSP Store.  Once you've logged in you should see a button labelled 'My Account'.  After clicking that, you should see a screen confirming your purchase with another button labelled 'Download'.  Clicking that one will take you to the page with links to downloads of the various flavours.

Hope this helps.

Happy landings!

Normal procedure for downloading from the store:

1. Go to kerbalspaceprogram.com
  2. Click the "store" link at the top
  3. Login with your email and password
  4. Click the "My Account" button
  5. Under "Products Purchased" it should list "Kerbal Space Program" with a blue square download button to the right of it
  6. Click the button then choose the appropriate download

Please give it another try, if your purchase is still not showing then contact [email protected] with your purchase and account details and they should be able to get you sorted out.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.