Console players - what have you been able to accomplish

Justin_Kerbal

I almost felt like posting this in the technical forum for consoles since it seems like the only dedicated space for console players, but I don't guess it really belongs there. 

I was curious what accomplishments other console players have been able to make.  My progress has been limited because of corruption issues after unlocking certain parts.  I'm desperate to get to mining parts and nuclear engines.  But even with limited selection of parts, I've been able to do the following.  On PS4:

Orbited       Landed Unmanned         Landed Manned        Returned From

Mun                        X                         X                                    X                             X

Minmus                  X                         X                                    X                             X

Duna                      X                         X                                    X                             X

Jool                        X     

Dres                       X                        X

Eeloo                      X (more like encountered and then accidentally time warped out of SOI)

Eve                         X

Moho                      X

Other; Landed beachfront and planted a flag on Laythe.  Docking.  Completed a rescue of a craft orbiting the sun that ran out of fuel on return from Duna. 

I have more time to gab on the forums than actually play, unfortunately.  Still with the new Xbox patch, I have surface bases on Mun and Minmus, two space tugs, A terminal lander for crew transport at both Mun and minmus, a crew transport module for lower cost crew movements around Kerbin.

I still find that craft, especially rovers, mysteriously dematerialize from time to time.  Other bugs, like the inability to use B to access part UIs are becoming more noticeable.  

Initially, the save rollback bug rendered the game almost unplayable in career mode.

I got the game on PS4 about a week after launch back in July. First time ever playing the game (or hearing about it believe it or not, i love space nothing usually gets by me aha). Such a freaking fun game!! I get lost in it aha. So far besides countless game file deletion (thanks Kraken)  ive managed to land on the mun a handful of times, landed on Minmus, Duna, Ike, Eve (crash landed a rover, and a Jebediah lol), landed at laythe, smacked into tylo at 4k m/s (wtg Jeb), built a mining station on the mun, took a plane to duna, ......and flew into kerbol at about 50% the speed of light.  

OH, I also attempted jumping on duna while under 4x time acceleration. Jeb got ripped apart quite literally, and thanks to the ps4 I have that video forever lol. 

Currently working on all Trophys

Unmanned probes on Duna and Eve, manned on Mun, Minmus and Ike, unmanned flyby of Jool before the save vanished.

testart hasn't seen anything beyond Mun orbit, just updated the VAB so can think about landings now.

have become very good at juggling the stages when they randomise and learning to delete debris to try and keep the wretched thing running

currently running with a self imposed ban on science from around KSC

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.