Freestanding International Corp as Space Agency

CraftyDwarf

So, I have been enjoying the game for quite some time, and though a little complex, I have been working to build a mod group to facilate a series of play points. These are:

Self sufficiency.

Extraterritorial expansion. Planetary, and beyond.

In-situ utilization.

Budgetary responsibility.

To this, I have collected a selection of mods to fill the gaps of a corporate reach to the stars. These include:

KIS/KAS

MK2/MK3 stock alike expansion.

Various USI, including MKS/OKS, ART, Warp, Kolonization, Karibou, FTT, USI-LS, maybe a couple others.

EL

MechJeb, but mostly for examples to learn from.

Unversal Storage (its just so handy at times)

B9 Procedural (helps with part count redering, and I feel makes wings more realistic)

KW (variety on parts at different Tech stages)

KSP I E (for engines and other parts mostly)

Civilian revamp (waiting for 1.2 so bad)

X Science! (Climb that tech tree)

The Gold Standard (for a money pump in middle game zone)

CVX ( need to find a functional hanger expander, as I can't even plan the carrier. Would work greak as a mobile base and recovery vessel.)

Hooligans Airships (very nice low speed and easy to pilot to resources and fetching crafts. Also helps to land in hard places.

From all of this I am close. I want to be able to fetch and recycle derilict parts, and on kerbin. If I could, I would build and deploy my own tracking stations on Kerbin, but on other planets I will be for comms. I do have Karbonite, but haven't been using it due to weight to thrust is really not better overall from what I have seen. May change. I also have a list pieces I would like to find and try if people know something that would cover it.

Different countries on Kerbin.

Instead of single buy off on crew, weekly or monthly salaries.

Other balanced FTL techs.

Missions that are different, I don't know how really, but more variety.

Beanstalk or Space Elevators ( would like to build it live)

Good Hanger Expander

I am restarting my career when I have  one more mod update. Things I am working on setting up:

Kerrbin SOI Junk fetcher/Taxi.

Networked resource gathering facilities, probably using USI pieces.

Looking for reasonable discussion about similar ideas, my missing pieces, and possible replacement suggestions.

This subforum is for discussing IRL science topics. You want the modding subforum over here. :wink: (You can request your own thread to be moved here.)

As far as your desire for recovering and reusing individual parts goes, I recommend Kerbal Construction Time. It offers that functionality, in addition to adding (configurable) timespans for vessel construction and research node unlocks. Also an associated building upgrade system, as well as simulated test flights before the real launch.

Mods that add crew salaries also exist, I'm pretty sure.

Edited by Streetwind

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.